Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the hell is Sapphire and Steel? What have I missed?

Brazil's third goal, Mikey Baby.

It was the most 'Sapphire and Steel' goal i've ever seen with my own eyes.

It was the embodiment of sapphire and steelism.

I tell you what would be better to shout rather than 'sapphire and steel': 'graft... and shaft'.

:lol: What the hell is sapphire and steel. I saw the DVD cover, was it a buddy cop show or something?

I tell you what would be better to shout rather than 'sapphire and steel': 'graft... and shaft'.

:lol:

How on earth was that the first thing that came into his head? It was Partridge-like.

Brazil's subs today included Kleberson and Gliberto, the same Gilberto who was played for Tottenham and was so shit that they tried almost anything just to keep him from playing. quite a turnaround for both to feature in this game seeing that their career seemed to be going downhill just a couple of years ago.

:lol: What the hell is sapphire and steel. I saw the DVD cover, was it a buddy cop show or something?

Looks like it. I'd never fucking heard of it. He should do the lot... "Turner... and Hooch!" "Butch Cassidy... and the Sundance Kid!"

Looks like it. I'd never fucking heard of it. He should do the lot... "Turner... and Hooch!" "Butch Cassidy... and the Sundance Kid!"

Man, I thought it had the Keef seal of approval, I was all set to get it.

saphire and steel - itv's answer to doctor who - david mccallum (spelling?) and joanna lumley - spooky time travelling series. late 70's i think. used to watch it as i thought mccallum was cool in  the invisible man series.