Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't quite understand why the worlds most notoriously small country are playing the long ball.

Guest firetotheworks

Shouldn't you be out using your football knowledge to plow some hot Japanese chick after the game Icarus?

I have zero yen until tomorrow. Hopefully Japan will win so I can go out for the next match.

Would like to see more of Honda after the world cup, such a shame we're not even anywhere near to be in the market for a player like him.

Not even going to be in the Champs League this season coming.

Guest Phil K

Would like to see more of Honda after the world cup, such a shame we're not even anywhere near to be in the market for a player like him.

We're not even in the market for a 2nd hand Yamaha....

Not even in the Champs League for CSKA next season :thud:

Doubt he'll still be there after this World Cup then.

Guest firetotheworks

I've just seen an advert with one person running with the ball, with 9 other players surrounding him, and protecting him from the ball, running up the pitch and then blasting it in the net. I wonder if anyone's ever tried that.