Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forza Italia. I think people are too quick to write them off, they still have some decent quality. My Italian half is positive about tonight. But then I'm always positive, even though I'm stuck with England and Italy to support.

Well at least the weather is nice.

I like it when all the players of both sides know their national anthem. Pisses me off with England sometimes when they just stand there, sing your anthem and show some pride!

depends on your national anthem surely?  i'm as english as they come but singing about the queen can ain't gonna happen, for example

who knows what the lyrics are to other nat anthems?

Forza Italia. I think people are too quick to write them off, they still have some decent quality. My Italian half is positive about tonight. But then I'm always positive, even though I'm stuck with England and Italy to support.

They'll win this here like, but Iaquinta out wide and Di Natale on the bench? Fucking hell  :thdn:

Did I just hear on of the Paraguay players was shot in the head?

Rather unusual injury  :lol:

Cabanas.

You didn't hear about it?

Can't say I did.

Was actually wondering where he was, he used to be good on football manager.

its a fair point, people (English people especially) are quick to forget that pace and strength aren't the most important factors in international football

They'll win this here like, but Iaquinta out wide and Di Natale on the bench? Fucking hell  :thdn:

Yeah, agreed. I'm an Udinese fan so I do like Di Natale. But what can you do. Managers will make bizzare decisions. Just look at Capello recently.  :idiot2:

Did I just hear on of the Paraguay players was shot in the head?

Rather unusual injury  :lol:

sitting on a beach apparently.

must have been on holiday in Cumbria