Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Capello confirms he will continue with two strikers but still to decide between Heskey and Defoe. Needs to play with one striker i.e. Rooney, and play Gerrard behind for England to really be a threat at this tournament.

He'll have seen that Rooney getting double marked creates space for the other striker. Heskeys not capable of capitalizing on it, so it will be Defoe imo.

This idiot is still moaning about a penalty and the ref being rubbish when it was a clean tackle. He's made up his mind the ref can't get anything right from the outset. Goodness me. It's laughable really.

Guest firetotheworks

Burley always does this, he comes up with some 'insight' after 13 seconds, and then tells everyone that everything that is happening backs that insight up. He's a complete idiot.

This idiot is still moaning about a penalty and the ref being rubbish when it was a clean tackle. He's made up his mind the ref can't get anything right from the outset. Goodness me. It's laughable really.

Well it is Craig Burley. What do you expect?

When Ronaldo first went to Man United he was exciting, energetic and skillful, but had a disappointing end product. I see that in Sanchez.

edit: nice one disco!

I think a lot of it is in the running style.

What a miss Waldo Ponce!