Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Korea v Argentina is going to be some s***.

Why haven't you closed all the curtains, turned off all the lights and hid behind the sofa quivering yet?

Korea v Argentina is going to be some s***.

Why haven't you closed all the curtains, turned off all the lights and hid behind the sofa quivering yet?

:lol: I'm feeling good, man. I have no idea what's going to happen, so I'm in this beautiful blissful state.

Shit might change around 1pm, of course. But I'm cool right now.

Guest firetotheworks

It still looks like a hot day. The type of day where you'd wear your new school coat in September because summer is supposed to be over, but then you have to take it off because you're sweating like a bastard.

Guest firetotheworks

It's 66F/18C apparently. I could see wearing something warm there. Especially with the wind coming in off the water.

That's BLAZIN' man!

What was with the one kid doing a salute?  :lol:

He's doing his national service in the Korean Army. We have a military football team. I technically outrank him :lol:

I'm completely piss drunk by the way

It's 66F/18C apparently. I could see wearing something warm there. Especially with the wind coming in off the water.

The wind will come from England when we put it up you Yanks later.