Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Brummiemag

Teams like Greece are ruining the World Cup - sooner they go out the better.

Yet another dull game

Alright we've got the get out of jail free card, time to play like we did for the first 10 minutes again. Yet another ridiculous defensive mistake. Also staggering how mentally weak this team is, we noticeably panic whenever we concede.

Never mind that though, WTF are the Argies up to? Get scoring you useless twats!

Mick McCarthy talks a fierce amount of s****.

That's why he's hilarious!

I like how everything he says starts with "And let. Me. Tell. Yer." or a rough equivalent.

I kind of enjoy watching Greece in this match. They are so compact and diciplined you just have to admire them. They are toying with Messi who is so frustrated now he is completely out of the game, gives up the second he loses the ball and complains to the ref rather then get stuck in a bit, even if they get him in a legal manner.

Not a good match, but I find it interesting and exciting because of what is at stake. If Greece goes thorugh to the next round, I fucking hope they win the whole tournament :lol:

I've got a good feeling about this. We know how to break down Nigeria tactically and we're the far better team as long as we have our heads screwed on straight. The way they're playing is also just asking for a sending off.

Since we've got it to 1-1 Greece need to draw 2-2 or win. I don't see either of those scenarios as terribly likely. (Tempting fate like mad here :lol:)

EDIT: actually, Greece have got to draw 3-3

I've got a good feeling about this. We know how to break down Nigeria tactically and we're the far better team as long as we have our heads screwed on straight. The way they're playing is also just asking for a sending off.

Since we've got it to 1-1 Greece need to draw 2-2 or win. I don't see either of those scenarios as terribly likely. (Tempting fate like mad here :lol:)

EDIT: actually, Greece have got to draw 3-3

Greece haven't had a shot yet.

2-1 Korea, the first goal direct from a free kick at the tournament?  Not exactly a screamer though.

There was that one about a week ago, forgot who it was, but it was a cross in the box and the target missed it, but went right into the net.