Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Third WC that Park has scored in.

Who do you have in the game later, Apisith?

England 3-0 :lol:

But I want your boys to do well.

Though the worst possible thing about you doing well is the fact that your press would be unbearably arrogant. I can just imagine the SportsCenter anchors laughing smugly, enjoying doing well in a sport that most of the people don't even give a shit about.

Guest firetotheworks

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/c/e/cefo80rzftu4c4ff.jpg

:lol: Love that film.

It's great. :lol:

Catherine: Can I ask you a question? Why is it then whenever I tell a guy to put it wherever they want, they always stick it in my ass?

Malik: Damn.

Jake: That's way too much information for me, Catherine.

Catherine: Oh no Jake. Way too much information would be telling you that whenever they're done I always take a huge dump.

Malik: s***.

Catherine: On their chest.

Malik: Oh, that is whack.

:lol:

Sounds canny, what is it?

Though the worst possible thing about you doing well is the fact that your press would be unbearably arrogant. I can just imagine the SportsCenter anchors laughing smugly, enjoying doing well in a sport that most of the people don't even give a shit about.

What about their press! What about The Sun! We would be smug?! They've been fucking smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/c/e/cefo80rzftu4c4ff.jpg

:lol: Love that film.

It's great. :lol:

Catherine: Can I ask you a question? Why is it then whenever I tell a guy to put it wherever they want, they always stick it in my ass?

Malik: Damn.

Jake: That's way too much information for me, Catherine.

Catherine: Oh no Jake. Way too much information would be telling you that whenever they're done I always take a huge dump.

Malik: s***.

Catherine: On their chest.

Malik: Oh, that is whack.

Sounds canny, what is it?

Not Another Teen Movie

Only "X Movie" I've enjoyed along with the very first Scary Movie.

Malik: Sure, why not? I am the token black guy. I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "Damn," "Shit," and "That is whack."

Though the worst possible thing about you doing well is the fact that your press would be unbearably arrogant. I can just imagine the SportsCenter anchors laughing smugly, enjoying doing well in a sport that most of the people don't even give a s*** about.

What about their press! What about The Sun! We'd would be smug! They've been f***ing smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

'The Sun' is not my press!

Though the worst possible thing about you doing well is the fact that your press would be unbearably arrogant. I can just imagine the SportsCenter anchors laughing smugly, enjoying doing well in a sport that most of the people don't even give a s*** about.

What about their press! What about The Sun! We'd would be smug?! They've been f***ing smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

:lol: That abortion of a sentence shows why you don't deserve our language.

What about their press! What about The Sun! We would be smug?! They've been fucking smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

They're pretty decent, though.

You're shit :lol:

What about their press! What about The Sun! We'd would be smug! They've been f***ing smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

'The Sun' is not my press!

:lol: Sorry about that. He mentioned Sportscenter, which is just awful television, so I mentioned something that I know is just as awful.

What about their press! What about The Sun! We'd would be smug?! They've been f***ing smug since November! Unbelievable, Apisith!

You got me before the edit! Not fair! Not fair!

The very first Scary Movie was mint like, I don't care what anyone says.

Original rhymes by Eminem in his prime and everything. I absolutely love it., just wish they'd have stopped after it though. The abortions of sequels that came along ruined the name completely.

Guest firetotheworks

1000 page thread, easily.

Greece are appallingly atrocious, what a shocking team! I'm pleased for Skorea because they're actually trying to play football. Maybe its just smugness that I said Skorea would qualify from the group, but this is a good start to the day  :thup:

Oh and that vuvuzela pic needs to be a smiley, just for the next month.

WORLD CUP, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  :celb:

Pro-life!

:shifty: You'll be more careful with our beautiful English tongue in future though.

:shifty: You'll be more careful with our beautiful English tongue in future though.

:lol: I'll be watching your posts like an eagle. I'll get you on some Dave shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Try editing the goals in your net tonight...... :cheesy:

The Americans are shit, man.

The score just depends on which England side shows up, and I have a feeling that you'll beat them easily because none of their defenders will be able to contain Rooney.

I'm not saying I don't think we're capable of it, just that we normally start slowly and there's an element of getting carried away about how easy the group will be. Yes we should be comfortable but it's never that simple with us. The difference this time I guess is Capello.

:lol: I'll be watching your posts like an eagle. I'll get you on some Dave s***.

Dave's going to have some fun when it all kicks off tonight.

The Americans are shit, man.

The score just depends on which England side shows up, and I have a feeling that you'll beat them easily because none of their defenders will be able to contain Rooney.

:lol: God damn you, Apisith.

Try editing the goals in your net tonight...... :cheesy:

:lol: Honestly, what the fuck does that even mean?