Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

England potentially have Germany then possibly Argentina in the quarters if they win? Thats shocking :lol:

Don't think Germany will be THAT big problem. Unexperienced side, will probably have some important players (Lahm for example) suspended. On the other hand - England have still to improve.

Guest BooBoo

That US goal has given us a right twat of a likely run.

Milner totally justified his selection, Lennons too flakey to start these games, better bet bringing him on in the latter stages.

Guest firetotheworks

Part of the excitement of football though, is what you're playing for. Fuck this we should play the best teams whenever lark.

Milner totally justified his selection, Lennons too flakey to start these games, better bet bringing him on in the latter stages.

Just means Germany (probably) instead of Ghana/Serbia. From then on it's the same as it would have been.

Just means Germany (probably) instead of Ghana/Serbia. From then on it's the same as it would have been.

Think we'd play Uruguay/SK if we'd finished top and gone through the second round.

Bad feeling about that late usa goal. Germany and Serbia will win tonight, which means we will be playing Germany unless Serbia score 5 or summink.

Possible like, as Australia are fucking gash. They out already or do they have some false hope?

Bad feeling about that late usa goal. Germany and Serbia will win tonight, which means we will be playing Germany unless Serbia score 5 or summink.

Possible like, as Australia are fucking gash. They out already or do they have some false hope?

If they win and Ghana win then Australia go through.

Can't see it happening.

Guest BooBoo

If we'd won the group we would have played the winners of Uruguay/ Korea in the 1/4s according to my sticker book (!).

Think we'd play Uruguay/SK if we'd finished top and gone through the second round.

As opposed to Argentina? Ah right.

Reminder:  Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Kaderia and a few other Germans are on yellows.  More cards the better.

That's what I've said before, too. If Lahm and Schweinsteiger got suspended I'd say England will go through without many problems.

I'm not sure tbh, i thought we'd have got Uraguay or S. Korea, now we've got Argentina or mexico.

I'm not sure tbh, i thought we'd have got Uraguay or S. Korea, now we've got Argentina or mexico.

No chance for Mexico imo.