Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure what match Pearce was watching when he continually referred to the Argies dominating and Nigeria not being in it. The former were obviously the better team and Enyeama impressed, but aside from the first 15 minutes, it wasn't far off even. Nigeria had numerous chances but completely wasted them.

I'm proper proud of Jonas like a dad or something. He hasn't been that good, but I just love the daft sod.

That's the perfect way to put it. Even when he was nervous during the anthem, I wanted to just hug the guy.

It's called a crush, man.

I've had goddamn crushes, this is some paternal shit.

Incest is wrong.

:lol: I can't even do this right now. I'm too fucking sick on the inside. Too nervous. Too scared. You win, man.

I'm proper proud of Jonas like a dad or something. He hasn't been that good, but I just love the daft sod.

That's the perfect way to put it. Even when he was nervous during the anthem, I wanted to just hug the guy.

Incest is wrong.

:lol: I can't even do this right now. I'm too fucking sick on the inside. Too nervous. Too scared. You win, man.

:smug:

Incest is wrong.

You shameless fuck, what a cheap victory. :lol:

Incest is wrong.

You shameless fuck, what a cheap victory. :lol:

I take what I can get.

Guest firetotheworks

I think that full stretch save from Messi is better than they're saying. Absolutely class save really.

I feel exactly like I did before all those 90's Knicks games, and all those Super Bowls.

What if I hadn't read this post?

What would have been the point of it, other than to let any newcomers to the forum know you were American? :lol:

I feel exactly like I did before all those 90's Knicks games, and all those Super Bowls.

What if I hadn't read this post?

What would have been the point of it, other than to let any newcomers to the forum know you were American? :lol:

I was talking to you, man. It was posted for you.

And how did those Bills' superbowls turnout?

Trying not to think of it as a premonition.

And how did those Bills' superbowls turnout?

Trying not to think of it as a premonition.

Shame we lost to the Giants in 1990. At least then we'd have pounded you and wide right would have never happened :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Right, I'm off to sleep for 3 hours lads. :sadnod: In a bit lads.

Half 7 KO mate.

Thank f*** I double checked. I'm gullible as hell believing what my Scottish boss told me the kick off time was.