Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

Iniesta has been really bad whenever I've seen him at this World Cup.

:lol:

What's so funny? He had been shite up until the goal.

If Spain get going, they could beat the Germans.  Paraguay won't.  So this is the best result.

Actually think Paraguay would have given the Germans a better game! Spain play like Argentina and look vulnerable on the counter, just what this German side will love.

Iniesta has been really bad whenever I've seen him at this World Cup.

:lol:

What's so funny? He had been s**** up until the goal.

He's been gash the whole tournament. A couple moments of brilliance doesn't change it. He's had the touch of a rapist recently.

This WC is over now there'll be no more Larissa Riquelme.

i woke up this morning and took a wank thinking about her, what will i do now?

probably still wanking of to her but it wont be the same now

that thong photo in the football shirt!

If Spain get going, they could beat the Germans.  Paraguay won't.  So this is the best result.

Actually think Paraguay would have given the Germans a better game! Spain play like Argentina and look vulnerable on the counter, just what this German side will love.

I was thinking a similar thing. I'm actually not sure though. Ironically, because Spain aren't attacking as fluently as you might expect, they might not commit men forward quite so much and won't be so vulnerable on the counter. Plus, Germany have shown what they're about, so I doubt they'll be daft enough to play that way anyway.

Guest icemanblue
:lol: That boot to the face has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving player.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: That boot to the face has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving player.

Ashley Cole?

Man, that's a close call, you know.