Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forlan always seems to get it on target. Every single time. Fergie absolutely fumbled the whole situation with Forlan. Looks more ridiculous with every single game.

Guest gggg

Forlan always seems to get it on target. Every single time. Fergie absolutely fumbled the whole situation with Forlan. Looks more ridiculous with every single game.

The pricks ruined every South American he's bought.

Shit should of left Forlan as captain!

:snod:  I did.

Honestly, Forlan is the player of the tournament for me. He carries that team and leads them. Absolutely fantastic world cup he's had so far.

Guest BooBoo

Aye Tevez has never been the same player since he decided to move to Man Utd...

Yup, you can see he doesn't quite trust them as much.

Regarding Forlan the typically clueless English media were very quick to make him out to be an absolute joke and labelled him a bust and I'm sure that didn't help things.

I fucking love Forlan so fucking much.

Player of the tournament. He's carrying this team on his shoulders.

Probably my favourite player in world football at the moment. Close between him and our latin left side lovelies.

Regarding Forlan the typically clueless English media were very quick to make him out to be an absolute joke and labelled him a bust and I'm sure that didn't help things.

For a striker not scoring for his 1st 23 games i think it was fair enough.

Hindsight is wonderful.

Had already proved himself at West Ham to some extent though. Remember he struggled at West Ham initially, and had he gone straight to Man U I'm not sure he would have had the chance to turn it all around.

The way he fucked up Veron and is doing so with Anderson is criminal. He buys these players that quite clearly don't fit into 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and then they inevitably flop.

Anderson was brilliant when he was given freedom as a total AM, running at defences and causing havoc. Now he's just been shoehorned and moulded into a workhorse midfielder.

Hindsight is wonderful.

True, but he was getting in the positions to score which is generally the sign of a good player.

On a seperate note didn't he almost join the Boro instead on Man Utd?

Guest gggg

He was better before and after. As was Veron, Heinze and Anderson only got worse.

Hindsight is wonderful.

True, but he was getting in the positions to score which is generally the sign of a good player.

On a seperate note didn't he almost join the Boro instead on Man Utd?

He flew in to sign for Boro and Manu reps hijacked him in the airport cafe.  :lol:

There was a lot of pressure on him, and it kept on him due to him not scoring, but even he'd admit it he missed 10's of sitters he'd now put in in his sleep.

Manu move was one move to quick, should have went to Boro then to Manu and they'd have the Forlan we see today.

He was better before and after. As was Veron, Heinze and Anderson only got worse.

Was he fuck.