Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forlan always seems to get it on target. Every single time. Fergie absolutely fumbled the whole situation with Forlan. Looks more ridiculous with every single game.

The pricks ruined every South American he's bought.

The way he fucked up Veron and is doing so with Anderson is criminal. He buys these players that quite clearly don't fit into 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and then they inevitably flop.

Anderson was brilliant when he was given freedom as a total AM, running at defences and causing havoc. Now he's just been shoehorned and moulded into a workhorse midfielder.

Wouldn't say he fucked up Veron, i actually thought Veron did alright at Man United. Totally agree with your comments on Anderson though, he's lost his edge massively since he moved to Man United, has done from being a huge attacking threat to a poor mans Darren Fletcher.

doesn't stand up, in his first (two?) season(s) he was all energy and box to box play...looked like he was going to be a superstar - without looking it up i seem to recall he never scored a goal during that period

fergie probably recognised he wasn't gonna fill scholes's boots and acted accordingly

Meant more in Porto days although his scoring record has never been brilliant. I see what you are saying but he and Man Utd were definitely better when he was playing that role than what he does now.

Wouldn't shock me to see him sold this summer anyway or used a make weight.

he was 18 when he signed for manyoo no?  anyway agree:

send him to the toon!!!!

Guest gggg

The Dutch are bigger divers than the Uruguayans.

by far

Only because Suarez isn't playing.

Cavani really not coming to his right this tournament, has a lot to more to give then this

Watching him you can see he's talented, but he's been trying to do too much. Should keep it a bit more simple.

Just wouldn't think this was a World Cup semi-final, very little atmopshere or passion.

problem with having the world cup in a country thats miles away from anywhere else competing and that isn't the most attractive of destinations anyway.

Am I missing something or has the second commentator gone for a shit or something? Switched this on 15 mins ago and have only heard one commentator.

Jim Beglin got car jacked on the way to the stadium, Marcel Desailly is actually in the ground but he is doing his best to piss Ron Atkinson off.