Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Germany's Mesut Ozil has ridiculed England for saying they were bored between games in South Africa. Ozil said: "If you find the greatest tournament on earth boring, then you probably shouldn't be there."

The man has a point!

For me Holland have been very disappointing compared to their teams of old and its sad to see such dull, unadventurous football rewarded.

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament  - attacking, creative and when they take the lead instead of sitting back like the other teams, they actually continue playing attacking football and I'm glad that approach has been rewarded.

I just hope that tomorrow we get a decent game of football, something worthy of a World Cup semi final. It would also be good to see a full stadium for a change

Agree with this - Holland have been very scrappy compared to their great sides of the 70s whose football was superb. However, the Dutch will happily live with this if they win the tournament at last and who can blame them? The failure of 1996 by NUFC resonates with us all in the same way that the Dutch blew it, esp in 1974, so I will be pleased for them if they win - sadly, I think Germany will do it if they get past Spain and to be fair, they would be deserving winners this time. In 74, they hardly got a kick in the second-half but this team looks a better match for Holland - they have genuine flair rather than just being a workmanlike machine.

Apparently Larissa Riquelme has posed neekid for a Paraguayan mag, despite the team not winning against us.

Very fine bird she is.

http://www.as.com/recorte/20100707dasdasftb_20/C280/Ies/PROMESA_CUMPLIDA_Larissa_Riquelme_poso.jpg

Man in my avatar, a child from my city and a player of my hometown club, is playing his very last football match in his career on Sunday. Come on Gio, make it one to remember and score another screamer like that to make a fitting end to a distinguished career!

Should do a Zidane tbh, break Ozil Xavi's face.

:lol: Sorry, genuinely forgot the other Semis yet to be played. Just assumed the Germans were in the Final. :laugh:

Nah it's fine, quite loving how everybody seems to take for granted Germany is going to twat us, should line up the football gods on our side :D

Pedro starting instead of Torres acording to Marca.

That's me betting on Spain to go through then.  O0

Germany are without Thomas Müller which will be a real problem to them as well.

Man, who whould have thought 12 months ago that Pedro would be starting a World Cup semifinal, madness how his career has progressed in so little time :lol:

Who would have thought how poor Torres would be playing, too?