Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I watched the game on ZDF. Right now they're got that cunt ref Urs Meier on who fucked us over in the Euro 2004 quarters.

Watching ZDF, too. Think Urs Meier has become a quite funny/good "expert", though.

Man, still can't believe I have seen Spain win a World Cup. Over the fucking Moon right now. This is History with capital H for our country :)

I can't believe we beat the World Cup winners on an Altidore goal.

:pow: Congrats, VI.

Man, still can't believe I have seen Spain win a World Cup. Over the f***ing Moon right now. This is History with capital H for our country :)

So jealous. I'll likely never see England win the World Cup in my life time. Congrats and savour the moment!

I watched the game on ZDF. Right now they're got that cunt ref Urs Meier on who fucked us over in the Euro 2004 quarters.

Watching ZDF, too. Think Urs Meier has become a quite funny/good "expert", though.

TBH, I don't listen to a word he says, even if he is easy to understand for a Swiss.

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

I know how the feel re: a poor Webb decision. It hurts.

he's still a very good referee.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

What do you want me say? I've said he was good until tonight, I just don't rate him that much is all. Neither would anyone else if he was foreign.

Eh? :lol: What has that got to do with anything? I'm questioning your comment "good until tonight" - it's how a discussion works.

Was the "howay man!" IMO he bottled the big decisions tonight, De Jong and Puyol should've walked plus the Elia decision he got wrong IMO.

Congratulations to Spain, they were extremely disciplined, stuck to their tactics and I'm glad it paid off. If the Dutch had won, it would have been a travesty because of the way they've played over the past month.

It was a final that summed up the tournament for me; not the most exciting, quite frustrating at times but still had some good moments that kept your attention.

I'm particularly happy about being Iniesta, of all players, the one that scored the winning goal. This is the second time in a year that he makes me immensely happy with a last-ghasp goal. Time to drop those B/W photos of Zarra scoring in the 1950 WC I grew up with and get used to this:

http://estaticos04.marca.com/albumes/2010/07/11/final_mundial/1278882342_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Oh man oh man oh man oh man this has to be a dream.

You should be on the sangria and setting your alarm to get up phone in sick tomorrow VI.

I actually have some friends over at my place and are getting drunk on Spanish beer we bought at a Deli. I'm unemployed since last month which means that I get to get drunk until my liver bleeds :thup:

You should be on the sangria and setting your alarm to get up phone in sick tomorrow VI.

I actually have some friends over at my place and are getting drunk on Spanish beer we bought at a Deli. I'm unemployed since last month which means that I get to get drunk until my liver bleeds :thup:

:( :) :( :)