Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Lads every NUFC player deserve some respect. Alan helped the club gain promotion from the Championship, at the  first attempt.

And what about the 2 utterly dismal seasons before that?

Guest neesy111

Lads every NUFC player deserve some respect. Alan helped the club gain promotion from the Championship, at the  first attempt.

:lol:

POTY

Lads every NUFC player deserve some respect. Alan helped the club gain promotion from the Championship, at the  first attempt.

Mate he stay with us after relegation, some clubs like Blackburn was interested for him.

Lads every NUFC player deserve some respect. Alan helped the club gain promotion from the Championship, at the  first attempt.

Mate he stay with us after relegation, some clubs like Blackburns was interested for him.

He turned them down due to offering less money.

Mate he stay with us after relegation, some clubs like Blackburn was interested for him.

That's the trouble though, we all wish he fucking hadn't.

I'm ever so grateful Smith stayed with us after relegation, to take thousands of pounds per week to run around, mistackle and generally hide away from possession.

Player of the century tbh.

Has to be on a wind up.

Rubbish. No-one wanted him.

Guest firetotheworks

I take the maximum possible amount of footballing joy out of this news, but nothing more. I have no vitriol towards him and if the rumours are true, he was pivotal in the whole team spirit thing we've had since we went down.

Guest neesy111

His goal against Sampdoria will live long in the memory.

Great header.  I was there was well :(

Guest neesy111

I'm ever so grateful Smith stayed with us after relegation, to take thousands of pounds per week to run around, mistackle and generally hide away from possession.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100507/smith-takes-top-merit-marks-prize_2281670_2045314

That has Jonas as our second best player, with Harper and Lovenkrands ahead of Coloccini :facepalm:

What a load of fucking shite.  Never heard anything more ridiculous in my short-life.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100507/smith-takes-top-merit-marks-prize_2281670_2045314

That has Jonas as our second best player, with Harper and Lovenkrands ahead of Coloccini :facepalm:

As a person he is not shit, that's all i want say.