The Liverpool Thread

Parky

and the liverpool fans have a rather lengthy letter/petition to the owners to remove hodgson

http://www.petitiononline.com/hodgson/

Pompous crap that should give every Supporters' Group committee member and fanzine editor pause for thought before they start hammering on their keyboards.

I think the owners are in a very tricky position. The attitude of the supporters is probably affecting the team and the manager. However, once the fans start calling the shots, you're in trouble.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dowie doing his best to defend Roy and put the emphasis of blame on the players for bottling it, on Soccer Saturday.  :clap: All pundits reckon it was 'poor' from the Liverpool fans to boo/jeer Konchesky. One of them mentioned something about personal attacks about his family on the internet.  :facepalm:

Dowie doing his best to defend Roy and put the emphasis of blame on the players for bottling it, on Soccer Saturday.  :clap: All pundits reckon it was 'poor' from the Liverpool fans to boo/jeer Konchesky. One of them mentioned something about personal attacks about his family on the internet.  :facepalm:

still saying shit like 'are the players good enough for LIVERPOOL!!!!!!! though'

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, that Cockney fella on the end was really trying to defend Liverpool, like. Though I guess 'Cockney Fella on the end' doesn't really narrow down who I means, since all of them are Cockneys.  :doh:

When are the media going to have a go at Liverpool fans? If it was us there'd be hell on.

The Geordies just won't give him a chance again etc. It f***ing stinks and i hate Liverpool fans. Talk themselves up as some fantastic supporters who always back their manager etc. The Kop is dead on most matches apart from a quick rendition of YNWA before the game.  Yeah he's not doing well so far but christ he's a good manager. The team is f***ing s*** from most of the s*** Rafa bought.

Liverpool f*** off.