The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest johnson293

4-0, two players off and a few bookings. That's woeful like.

Dogleash was already on the verge of complaining about refs last week.... can see him him landing in trouble this week!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

People at fault for today's lose according to various neutral football forums with Liverpool fans:

#1 Ref

#2 Andy Carroll

#3 ROY HODGSON!

People at fault for today's lose according to various neutral football forums with Liverpool fans:

#1 Ref

#2 Andy Carroll

#3 ROY HODGSON!

Ha ha...They always do that... :rolleyes:

Sun in the wrong place and so on...

#1 Ref

#2 Andy Carroll

#3 ROY HODGSON!

Ha ha...They always do that... :rolleyes:

Sun in the wrong place and so on...

Don't buy the Sun!

I think he deserves to be beating you tbf Parky.  Whether he's spent a fortune or not they were looking like mid-table fodder when Hodgson left and are outside bets for the top 4 now, nailed-on top 6.  Today aside they've also played some decent stuff.

I think he deserves to be beating you tbf Parky.  Whether he's spent a fortune or not they were looking like mid-table fodder when Hodgson left and are outside bets for the top 4 now, nailed-on top 6.  Today aside they've also played some decent stuff.

Like the loss to Stoke? :lol:

Like the loss to Stoke? :lol:

Only saw the highlights and they missed shitloads of chances, plus loads of teams will lose at Stoke this year.  Point is that they'll be 4th-6th in May.

Guest Howaythetoon

Physically he was almost unplayable at times for us but Carroll at Liverpool from a physical perspective looks weak as piss and although he's never been the quickest, he looks really really slow for them. I don't think he's happy at all and he's just not suited to Liverpool full stop. Huge waste of money.

Physically he was almost unplayable at times for us but Carroll at Liverpool from a physical perspective looks weak as p*ss and although he's never been the quickest, he looks really really slow for them. I don't think he's happy at all and he's just not suited to Liverpool full stop. Huge waste of money.

Carroll is class, Dalglish is a turd.    he's not using Carroll to his advantage, I wonder if it's one of kenny's signings or was it Comoli's signing?

when carroll plays uptop with suarez,  dalglish seems to give him the license to drift behind suarez which is the opposite of what makes carroll's game tick.  he's the spearhead of attack,  he needs to be the furthest man foward.