The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

Tried to get dispensation to sign a keeper on loan.  FFS, it's Liverpool's fault they have 2 GK suspended.

Will they be allowed? I don't think you should be allowed for suspensions.

No. :lol:

Tried to get dispensation to sign a keeper on loan.  FFS, it's Liverpool's fault they have 2 GK suspended.

No. :lol:

Just seen they have to recall their man from Hull.

Of course not man, the FA are forever conspiring against them.

Of course not man, the FA are forever conspiring against them.

A team did something similar a few years back at St James', cant remember who but they were allowed an emergency loan rather than playing their youth keeper

Hope Jones has a blinder after all hes been through. Hes a local lad from Perth where Im from, missed out on the world cup due to his sons illness. His son sadly passed away from cancer. Now its his time to do something special. I can feel it.

I'm out in Liverpool on Saturday. If the red half of Merseyside win, will I be within my rights to tell anyone still out celebrating after midnight to go home, as it would be the dreaded 15th and therefore disrepectful?

I'm out in Liverpool on Saturday. If the red half of Merseyside win, will I be within my rights to tell anyone still out celebrating after midnight to go home, as it would be the dreaded 15th and therefore disrepectful?

Nice knowing you mate.

Guest bimpy474

Nice knowing you mate.

Aye ;)

What you reckon flowers or donations ?

Nice knowing you mate.

Aye ;)

What you reckon flowers or donations ?

Donate some flowers.

Nice photo of him they found :)

TBH, I think what he said about Spurs was worse. I've heard the clip (but not the whole thing), and it didn't strike me as "mocking" or a "rant".

Why can't we hold a ceremony before the match against Everton instead, and at the same time at Anfield? Everton fans lost friends and family, too. Seems appropriate to me.

Guest Chubby Jason

Wacko; what's the general opinion among Liverpool fans regarding Dalglish and his behaviour towards the media? For me it's the biggest reason why I am finding him more and more intolerable every time I see him. The way he behaved toward the Sky interviewer last night was so unnecessary he should be ashamed of himself.

Guest BooBoo

That article is spot on about emotional correctness. I thought the Muamba fall out was particularly weird and at times, downright embarassing.

Guest bimpy474

The point has been lost in the ridiculous reaction to Alan Davies comments. Its not about whether Liverpool play on the date, fair enough that they dont, its whether other teams should be negatively affected, which Chelsea most certainly are having to play Barcelona only 48hrs after the FA cup semi.

And that is exactly what Alan Davies said, but yet again we get the plastic outrage and the total ignorance of the Scousers, most probably haven't even listened to what Alan actually said. Mind you, lets not let facts get in the way of another Scousers whingefest.

The reason people like me and many others get pissed off with it all. Its the vitriol, aggression, arrogance and complete and utter loss of sanity and common sense from the scousers.

Bollocks to them if they cant accept a different view to theirs, leave them in their misery, they wallow in it, in fact i think they love to wallow in it.

But as Alan pointed out, why should others be adversely affected by their stance.

Wacko; what's the general opinion among Liverpool fans regarding Dalglish and his behaviour towards the media? For me it's the biggest reason why I am finding him more and more intolerable every time I see him. The way he behaved toward the Sky interviewer last night was so unnecessary he should be ashamed of himself.

It's not really a topic, tbh. Most LFC fans think the media are a bunch of cunts, anyway, especially Sky. LFC fans really thrive on the them-vs-us mentality: "We're not English, we're Scouse."

Also, everyone knows that it's just a show Kenny puts on for the media, much like Ferguson. He's an utter gent off-camera.

There is a RAWK thread on Kenny's interviews (The King's Speech), but commenting is forbidden (videos and transcripts only).

Guest Chubby Jason

"The King's Speech" fucking hell :lol:

You know they should care how he conducts himself because Liverpool football club carry a great deal of respect given their history and what they've achieved and Dalglish is just chipping away at that with this surely nonsense. You'd think that him of all people would be able to see that.

Dalglish may be a great bloke in private but when he is in front of the media, he is representing LFC and with each appearance, he is damaging their reputation further.

Ferguson can be difficult but you do see him have a laugh and a joke sometimes and I don't recall him ever behaving as boorishly as Dalglish has done.