The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Has he gotten any ban for elbowing that (?)Chilean player by any chance?

Edit: His ban in Holland for the same offence was 2 imposed by Ajax and 7 by the league fwiw.

Ongoing I think. Not that he's that type of player.

Guest Roger Kint

Has he gotten any ban for elbowing that (?)Chilean player by any chance?

Edit: His ban in Holland for the same offence was 2 imposed by Ajax and 7 by the league fwiw.

Ongoing I think. Not that he's that type of player.

Fifa have taken over the sentence of it so is very much still ongoing

no doubt biting in the game of football is bad for the image of the Premier league.

but like many have said, as dangerous that bite was compared to the tackle on hairdara?

As much as i hate the rat, 10 game is harsh.

Provable levels of intent. There was no doubt Suarez intended to bite Ivanovic. It's also not a part of the body generally used in the game that can cause injury.

He bit the cunt, man. And he's a cunt. 10 games is spot on.

Guest Slippery Sam

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he appeals this there is a chance he will play this weekend if the appeal isn't before the game.

Might have been asked, but say if he leaves and joins Bayern (or anyone foreign) will he still have to complete the ban?

I think Barton had to sit out a few Marseille games, but Suarez didnt complete his Dutch ban here

Guest Roger Kint

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he appeals this there is a chance he will play this weekend if the appeal isn't before the game.

I don't know, his appeal is against the length of the ban rather than his guilt. Not sure.

First 3 games are guaranteed. Theres no chance of this happening at all.

Guest Slippery Sam

I don't know, his appeal is against the length of the ban rather than his guilt. Not sure.

Something tells me I'm right. Could be from one of the [many] earlier famous bans. I'll happily be corrected though, if someone can come up with the definitive rule.

Guest Roger Kint

Might have been asked, but say if he leaves and joins Bayern (or anyone foreign) will he still have to complete the ban?

I think Barton had to sit out a few Marseille games, but Suarez didnt complete his Dutch ban here

Yes

Guest Roger Kint

Something tells me I'm right. Could be from one of the [many] earlier famous bans. I'll happily be corrected though, if someone can come up with the definitive rule.

Its been answered several time in last few pages

Some of them talking about loaning him to a League of Ireland team over the summer so he can serve his ban there.

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

Guest Slippery Sam

Its been answered several time in last few pages

Thanks. My mother always said never to go backwards in life.

Some of them talking about loaning him to a League of Ireland team over the summer so he can serve his ban there.

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

:lol:

Love the victim complex they've got. When will this nightmare end? Was one post I read  :lol: