The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest prestonj1989

Parky deserves a goal now, possibly 2 as this knocks out Liverpool from europe next season now.

Just to clarify, is this because only two teams get in EL (5th position PL and FA Cup finalist)?

Parky deserves a goal now, possibly 2 as this knocks out Liverpool from europe next season now.

Just to clarify, is this because only two teams get in EL (5th position PL and FA Cup finalist)?

birmingham are in europe stoke or bolton will be as will 5th place

Guest neesy111

3.  5th place, Carling Cup and FA Cup.  Brum have got carling cup place, stoke or bolton will get FA cup one.  Only 5th place available, but 95% chance of not getting it.

Guest prestonj1989

3.  5th place, Carling Cup and FA Cup.  Brum have got carling cup place, stoke or bolton will get FA cup one.  Only 5th place available, but 95% chance of not getting it.

:thup:

Hopefully Enrique won't join these c***s now that they're not in Europe. He'll probably still leave but at least no european football really weakens their hand.

Good point  :thup:

I think it says it all about where they are now that this summer they'll be competing with the likes of Villa, ourselves, Sunderland & Bolton for transfer targets rather than Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal. Amazing fall from grace.

I think you're overstating it tbh.

I think it says it all about where they are now that this summer they'll be competing with the likes of Villa, ourselves, Sunderland & Bolton for transfer targets rather than Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal. Amazing fall from grace.

We've genuinely competed for the title more times in my living memory (I'm 25) than they have. It's not exactly been sudden.

Also, 6 goals in Parky-Dalglish already? Fucking mental, everyone cums their pants over the smallest things these days. I miss Benitez's gradual accumulation of a lead over a number of years.

Don't think it's that amazing, really. They've never won a league title and have only consistently finished in the PL top 4 in the last few years.

I mean given the money they were spending under Rafa and the two this January, to what they'll sign this summer.

Don't think it's that amazing, really. They've never won a league title and have only consistently finished in the PL top 4 in the last few years.

And the two CL finals, winning one of them.