The Liverpool Thread

Parky

They think that because they've recently got two of our key players off us. What they don't seem to realise is that we're stronger now and will find it easier to hold onto our players, most of our best players are on long-term contracts anyway and it would take massive offers to get hold of them.

I think teams will be far more frugal in the January transfer window this year compared to last.

What they should be talking about on their forum is not our transfers but their own, they should find a way to stop spending ridiculous amounts on players who really don't deserve it. If they can't, they'll continue to fall away

'Cabaye's good, he'll leave them soon, Colocini's great, he'll leave soon as well'

That kind of attitude pisses me off more than just saying they're s*** tbh, I hate the way that mentality is seemingly ingrained into English football.

Well, tbh i hate it too but they are right in what they are saying, i mean if Liverpool the second biggest club in the country, couldn't  keep Torres and we couldn't keep local lad Carroll then it looks difficult for almost everyone to keep their best players.

Also i wonder if that iheartthetoons lad posts on here or toontastic. He diffinitely hints at posting on one of the two.

'Cabaye's good, he'll leave them soon, Colocini's great, he'll leave soon as well'

That kind of attitude pisses me off more than just saying they're s*** tbh, I hate the way that mentality is seemingly ingrained into English football.

I wholeheartedly concur. Pricks.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=281197.80

The love keeps flowing ffs.  :lol:

"Don't think they like us as much as we like them though"

They probably haven't been here  :lol:

We're *always* here.

That kind of attitude pisses me off more than just saying they're shit tbh, I hate the way that mentality is seemingly ingrained into English football.

It's no different anywhere else, tbh.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=281935.0

The Essence Of The Foot

The foot, it's a leg end that we all depend upon - but we percieve that we have two. We have a knee, the most complicated and load bearing joint within the human body - we perceive that we have two, to.

Let us stick to lower limb pathology for the sake of decency.

How important is the foot?

It is a benign question that spirals up the tibia of football journalism as it is rarely addressed - even though it is in fact incumbent that the foot is involved in the sport of football.

Some sports(ing) journalists, but not all, may decry that they write about football as news, as we now have a 24+ hour media and the associationing pressures require results off the pitch for their associated media.

Fair enough, but are not we also impatient in reacting without reflection and forgetting about the essence of the foot?

We all wait for the news/gossip write/sound bites to further our adrenaline high, but our foot brain holds out waiting for the actual ball to be actually kicked.

Foot and ball, it seems simple enough - they inevitably join together ~ football.

When things go quiet on the fixture front, a lot of hissing and disparate gerhumphing goes on within the forums and the media which reaches into a perceived hysteria that only dissipates once the ball is kicked, another form of entertainment in the meantime, evidently.

Back to the foot.

We all ask what makes a great footballer.

Is it his speed and dexterity in using both feet?

Is it his measured tactical nouse?

Is it his situational awareness on the pitch?

Is it the direction he is given as a automaton by his manager to perform one function> robotstlyle.

Is it as an individual taught to become one of a team?

The essence of any human being is never clearly diced. What I mean is that if you search for the super foot that belongs to the wished to be super footballer you will not find it by dissecting his physical being nor his ethos and direction in life, even if it is contrary to your own.

You may lose a foot, but you still have the leg. The essence of the foot is that we have a leg to stand upon, even without a foot, but it is better to have it.

The essence of the foot is that it is intrinisic to sport, no matter what is taken away - the essence of the foot remains in the mind always - and then we look at our own feet.....

When we find a foot or two that are good and great for our great team we may think of our own foot - and then realize that we are actually truly blessed with the essence of the foot.

Anyone able to make sense of this? :lol: Do you think we have the essence of the foot? The mackems have the essence of the bum.

The Essence Of The Foot

The foot, it's a leg end that we all depend upon - but we percieve that we have two. We have a knee, the most complicated and load bearing joint within the human body - we perceive that we have two, to.

It is a benign question that spirals up the tibia of football journalism as it is rarely addressed - even though it is in fact incumbent that the foot is involved in the sport of football.

Some sports(ing) journalists, but not all, may decry that they write about football as news, as we now have a 24+ hour media and the associationing pressures require results off the pitch for their associated media.

Fair enough, but are not we also impatient in reacting without reflection and forgetting about the essence of the foot?

We all wait for the news/gossip write/sound bites to further our adrenaline high, but our foot brain holds out waiting for the actual ball to be actually kicked.

Foot and ball, it seems simple enough - they inevitably join together ~ football.

When things go quiet on the fixture front, a lot of hissing and disparate gerhumphing goes on within the forums and the media which reaches into a perceived hysteria that only dissipates once the ball is kicked, another form of entertainment in the meantime, evidently.

Back to the foot.

Is it the direction he is given as a automaton by his manager to perform one function> robotstlyle.

The essence of any human being is never clearly diced. What I mean is that if you search for the super foot that belongs to the wished to be super footballer you will not find it by dissecting his physical being nor his ethos and direction in life, even if it is contrary to your own.

You may lose a foot, but you still have the leg. The essence of the foot is that we have a leg to stand upon, even without a foot, but it is better to have it.

The essence of the foot is that it is intrinisic to sport, no matter what is taken away - the essence of the foot remains in the mind always - and then we look at our own feet.....

When we find a foot or two that are good and great for our great team we may think of our own foot - and then realize that we are actually truly blessed with the essence of the foot.

Anyone able to make sense of this? :lol: Do you think we have the essence of the foot? The mackems have the essence of the bum.

As soon as I read that, I knew it was Socratease. I never understand what on earth he is going on about. I suspect "he" is a football version of this.

The Essence Of The Foot

Back to the foot.

Very random post from RAWK there :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think that's an extract from 'A Cultured Left Foot' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cultured-Left-Foot-Footballing-Greatness/dp/0715637630

I doubt it, if only on account of the rotten grammar and number of errors that wouldn't have got past the editor of a published book. Could well be paraphrased, but he's always posting stuff like that.

Some of it seems very similar from what I remember of the book. He breaks down each part of what makes a left footed player unique. Its not a very good book.  :lol:

I think that's an extract from 'A Cultured Left Foot' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cultured-Left-Foot-Footballing-Greatness/dp/0715637630

I doubt it, if only on account of the rotten grammar and number of errors that wouldn't have got past the editor of a published book. Could well be paraphrased, but he's always posting stuff like that.

Some of it seems very similar from what I remember of the book. He breaks down each part of what makes a left footed player unique. Its not a very good book.  :lol:

Oh right. That would fit then.

They've had some tough fixtures and still are doing pretty well so it's not been a bad start. Obviously if Arsenal started the season the way they usually do then Liverpool would be at least three or four points behind and it'd be a challenge for them to get 4th, but Spurs had a few shit results so all three teams have an even shot at 4th.

They've had some tough fixtures and still are doing pretty well so it's not been a bad start. Obviously if Arsenal started the season the way they usually do then Liverpool would be at least three or four points behind and it'd be a challenge for them to get 4th, but Spurs had a few shit results so all three teams have an even shot at 4th.

Doesn't matter 'cos we're gona be there init

Guest elbee909

'Its all well and good this Newcastle love in, but we really need them to start losing a few now.'

Yeah, know your place.  Patronising fuckers, but then Liverpool are so special, aren't they.

Drawing with Norwich.  At home.  (Nothing against Norwich, but the way some of those Liverpools fans go on, you'd think they had some sort of divine right).