The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Even if they uphold 3 games and suspend 5 when it comes round to the gesture at Fulham the 5 games will be added on again along with another 3 for that incident.

Hasn't got a leg to stand on.

He doesn't stay up on his feet all that often in anyway.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Even if they uphold 3 games and suspend 5 when it comes round to the gesture at Fulham the 5 games will be added on again along with another 3 for that incident.

Hasn't got a leg to stand on.

He doesn't stay up on his feet all that often in anyway.

:D

Guest Heneage

I just don't get how Liverpool fans can support him.  :undecided:

Found guilty of racially abusing a fellow professional and still they chime in with arguments to support him. Sod diving, or flicking off away fans, those are lesser crimes. The latter in particular has all been accepted by fans when their player wins a penalty from it, but to actually be found guilty of racism, it's a new low.

It gets better :lol:

Some alternative options, bar the traditional ones:

1. Pull out of the FA Cup;

2. Get the the final and then pull out, deliberately ruining their showpiece match; or

3. Win it but leave without collecting the trophy

2. Get the the final and then pull out, deliberately ruining their showpiece match; or

Might have read it wrong but some bloke on there was talking about leaving the league. :lol:

Might have read it wrong but some bloke on there was talking about leaving the league. :lol:

:lol:

Very interesting bit from Guardian article:

Dalglish has taken a risk in defending Suárez so vigorously and so frequently in the 10 weeks since the controversy erupted. Liverpool, their manager and owners, are active supporters of anti‑racism initiatives and it will sit badly with John W Henry and the Fenway Sports Group in Boston to have a player of Suárez's profile found guilty of racist abuse.

Liverpool may not have to contend with just punishment from the FA either. Speaking on a local Liverpool radio station on Saturday, Luther Blissett, the former Watford and Milan striker who now works as an ambassador for Show Racism the Red Card, raised the prospect of legal action.

Blissett said: "If Suárez is found guilty then you have got to look at supporters who have been found guilty of this sort of thing and people have gone to jail for it. If that is the case, you could anticipate the same sort of thing happening to him. You look at his profile, and people label sportsmen in the public eye as a role model, then it is doubly important they do something about it. If he's found guilty of this then he should be treated just like everybody else. You've got to abide by the law of the land. It doesn't matter how much money you have, the law is the law."

Right talk as much fucking shite as you want.

I have been on this site a while. I have always been 100% Against the "Euopean Super League"

But now that's the only answer.

Fuck this shower of c*nts off. Leave. That's it. The only answer.

There is honestly no other. Once this gets this bad. I mean fucking come on? How bad does it have to get?

Right talk as much fucking shite as you want.

I have been on this site a while. I have always been 100% Against the "Euopean Super League"

But now that's the only answer.

Fuck this shower of c*nts off. Leave. That's it. The only answer.

There is honestly no other. Once this gets this bad. I mean fucking come on? How bad does it have to get?

Go on Liverpool, fuck off. Theirs a nice league not that far away where similar scenes happen week in week out, it's called the SPL, you will fit right in there.

To be honest an 8 game ban is disgusting, it's not long enough. If he's guilty he shouldn't really be allowed to step foot on a football pitch again.

His fine is shocking as well, again it's not nearly enough.

Come off it man.

:lol: Stifler strikes again.

To be honest an 8 game ban is disgusting, it's not long enough. If he's guilty he shouldn't really be allowed to step foot on a football pitch again.

Come off it man.

Why should he be allowed to play football again?

If it was an Olympic athlete racially abusing people in their chosen sport then they would be banned for life, why should a footballer be any different?

If it was me at work I would be sacked on the spot, not be allowed to enter my workplace ever again and quite possibly be given a bad name in my references thus pretty making sure I would never get a job in my industry ever again.

A footballer shouldn't be any different.

Come off it man.

Why should he be allowed to play football again?

If it was an Olympic athlete racially abusing people in their chosen sport then they would be banned for life, why should a footballer be any different?

Did you make that up?