The Liverpool Thread

Parky

From a LFC fan on my facebook:

We only win cup we only win cupppps were not racists we only win cups (29 mins ago)

Paul said the strikers pal no the fans I mean ba and cisse from the mud huts of africe (10 mins ago)

:cheesy:

We only win cup we only win cupppps were not racists we only win cups (29 mins ago)

Paul said the strikers pal no the fans I mean ba and cisse from the mud huts of africe (10 mins ago)

Huh?

Unfriend this mong man

:laugh:

Just seen the interview with king Kenny.  He does nothing but fuel the hatred for Liverpool.

If I was his boss I'd be going mental at the way he represents the club. Who the fuck does he think he is? He has a duty to respond to interviewers in a professional manner for his own fans.

Vile twisted bloke, deserves so much more shit than he has had.

Everton's game plan this weekend needs to consist of plenty shots on goal - Brad Jones looked incredibly dodgy last night....

NO IT DOESN'T!! :dave:

Well obviously, but you know what I mean! :lol:

Just listened to the new Tuesday Club, some coincidence that this all blew up after a very funny segment absolutely slaughtering Dalglish on the new one instead of last week when the Hillsborough stuff was originally broadcast.

If in doubt, play the Hillsborough card.

Guest neesy111

From the BBC Newsbeat Website:

Matt, Merseyside - Alan Davies is a disgrace and has obviously never been touched by tragedy himself. LFC will never play on that date out of respect for those affected by Hillsborough, something that Alan Davies does not have the capacity to understand.

:facepalm:

Guest neesy111

Tried to get dispensation to sign a keeper on loan.  FFS, it's Liverpool's fault they have 2 GK suspended.