The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hodgson hasn't walked btw. Which is funnier. :lol:

Be wrapped up soon.

Surprised the yanks haven't canned the poor get already tbh. 

Probs analysing shortlist as we speak.

Jol.......Hiddink......Hitzfeld....Rikjaard......Hughton......

.....Allardyce!!! :lol:

Oh my god let this happen!

Tho the downfall would be, Allerdyce would create a smug cloud the size of europe.

I think I'd have to kill myself, or someone else :(

dodgy times, then call captain smug.  Allerdyce the leagues Jim'll fix it.

Hodgson has faith in his ability

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50428000/jpg/_50428094_hodgson_466x282getty.jpg

Roy Hodgson does not believe any other manager could get more out of the Liverpool team given current resources.

Liverpool's manager, who had "great confidence" in his ability, said "Whoever takes my place will be in a similar job with similar players."

That would remain so "unless there is a major inflow of cash into the club and the team is going to be changed from one moment to the next".

'>Read more...

Glad he does, because someone has to believe in him... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tbf as much as I'm enjoying this demise, he's got a point. We've all said it's a very average group of players that are nowhere near worthy of challenging for the top 4, so we can't really take the piss out of him when he doesn't manage it. By all means, let's all keep taking the piss out of the club in general though :lol:

I would love it if they got Allardyce.

The worrying thing is he's really into his stats, like the owners :(

its a match made in heaven :aww:

then again his ego after being made liverpool boss would be insufferable

That might be our saving grace. Once appointed, his head would swell to galactic proportions, and he'd be forced to quit because his bloated, empty head wouldn't fit through the door.

That might be our saving grace. Once appointed, his head would swell to galactic proportions, and he'd be forced to quit because his bloated, empty head wouldn't fit through the door.

it'd be worth it to see them get worse by spending more

At that point his head would detach from his body and go on to lead a charmed life amongst the common folk of Liverpoolland. There would be other reports of the head haunting the hallowed corridors at the San Siro making ghostly suggestions about 6 across the middle.

At that point his head would detach from his body and go on to lead a charmed life amongst the common folk of Liverpoolland.

Could be a new Viz character, like. Fat Sam's Heed.

In the first episode, Fat Sam's Heed tries to go to Birkenhead, but gets jammed in the mouth of the Mersey Tunnel. Traffic chaos in Scouseland until Fat Sam's Heed is freed.

The owners are smart. They'll take time to understand football, to know who to trust, but they won't hire Allardyce. Maybe they're wrong to trust Comolli now, but they'll eventually get it right. If Roy gets sacked, Comolli will have a massive say in who gets hired.

Hodgson really doesn't come across well in interviews. You expect him one week to come out wearing his pyjamas talking up the threat of playing Maradona off Torres.

Looks like a farmer from East Anglia.