The Liverpool Thread

Parky

These horrible c***s have a real chance. :(

Told you that eons ago!

Suarez and Sturridge top 2 goalscorers in the league.

Suarez and Gerrard top 2 assist men in the league.

Sigh ...

These horrible c***s have a real chance. :(

Told you that eons ago!

Suarez and Sturridge top 2 goalscorers in the league.

Suarez and Gerrard top 2 assist men in the league.

Sigh ...

http://i59.tinypic.com/dc7wpu.png

Guest Roger Kint

Imaginr if we go to Anfield on the last day and win to make them lose it :sweetjesus:

Knowing our luck we would win and they still ended up winning the league

Man City and Chelsea still to go to Anfield.

From a purely neutral perspective it's very good that there are 3 (maybe 4) teams in with a realistic chance. I however am not purely neutral and absolutely 100% do not want those tragic twats winning the title.

:huff:

Even if Wacko and GeorgeCostanza seem like splendid chaps albeit the former holds an unhealthy but admirable obsession with pies.

:smug:

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show the benefit of imposing a style and a philosophy on your side. If Liverpool lost Suarez they'd be losing a world class striker but it wouldn't effect the side's style of play. We lose Cabaye, resort to long ball and don't score for half a dozen games.

They have bought well and play good football. Owners have also backed Rodgers so not really a surprise they have done well. Not to say I am not jealous mind.

Yep. Though I've hated a lot about them over the last few years, I'm starting to think it would be good just for someone else to win it for a change.

Guest neesy111

Just goes to show the benefit of imposing a style and a philosophy on your side. If Liverpool lost Suarez they'd be losing a world class striker but it wouldn't effect the side's style of play. We lose Cabaye, resort to long ball and don't score for half a dozen games.

:thup:

They have bought well and play good football. Owners have also backed Rodgers so not really a surprise they have done well. Not to say I am not jealous mind.

Yep. Though I've hated a lot about them over the last few years, I'm starting to think it would be good just for someone else to win it for a change.

'Someone else' - yes. These cunts - definitely not.

You'd never hear the end of it. 

There's only Arsenal though and I think they'll probably bottle it. :undecided:

Some really tasty looking fixtures still to come for both though, should be good.

This. Though I'd still prefer Arsenal to win it above them.

There's only Arsenal though and I think they'll probably bottle it. :undecided:

Some really tasty looking fixtures still to come for both though, should be good.

Arsenal won't win it but Liverpool, as much as it pains me to say it, have a genuine shot at it. The vast majority of their fans are loathsome imo, and that's always been my main bugbear with the club. It's the mentality of the people who follow it, it's nothing to do with the people of Liverpool because Evertonians don't act like they do. It's that club. Can't stand it.

They have this divine right, everyone's against us and it's never our fault if things don't go our way attitude.

Like Man U fans basically. Without the success.

Chelsea

Arsenal home

Crystal Palace away

Stoke City home

Swansea City away

Sunderland home

Liverpool away

Norwich City home

Cardiff City away

Liverpool

Cardiff City away

Sunderland home

Tottenham Hotspur home

West Ham United away

Manchester City home

Norwich City away

Chelsea home

Crystal Palace away

Newcastle United home

Arsenal

Chelsea away

Swansea City home

Manchester City home

Everton away

West Ham United home

Hull City away

Newcastle United home

West Bromwich Albion home

Norwich City away

Man City

Fulham home

Manchester United away

Arsenal away

Southampton home

Liverpool away

Sunderland home

West Bromwich Albion home

Crystal Palace away

Everton away

Aston Villa home

West Ham United home

:fwap:

They will obviously be in the Champions League next season and will no doubt spend a lot of money to consolidate. Whereas we will be scrimping and scraping to preserve our 8th/9th target in the mini-league below. Hard not to be bitter!

And haven't scored a goal without Remy, and collapse defensively without Coloccini. We're not just dependant on one player being fit, we need several key players all fit, or it all falls apart.

Liverpool's league record when Suarez was banned was P9 W6 D2 L1 F15 A4. They also lost Sturridge for two months and in that time, they had four consecutive wins of 5-1, 4-1, 5-0 and 3-1.

Our manager meanwhile claims that he is completely powerless to stop us getting battered off sunderland if he has any injuries whatsoever.