The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

rawk is a great read tonight. mid-table but with games in hand on teams above them, and they respond more hysterically than just about any set of fans ive ever seen. may they never be allowed to forget this. "it's not the liverpool way"

If he had won tonight, they'd have been 'Ah well, you know, we're, like, you know, loyal and that, and you know, we're like, 8th in the table now. So Roy, you know, we're like, happy you're our manager and that.'.

:lol: Bring in Thompson and Rush according to one fan with decades of 'supporting' on You're On Sky Sports. The man can barely string a sentence together, let alone the horrific opinion. Worst season he's ever known. What a dipshit :lol:

:lol: Bring in Thompson and Rush according to one fan with decades of 'supporting' on You're On Sky Sports. The man can barely string a sentence together, let alone the horrific opinion. Worst season he's ever known. What a dipshit :lol:

Aye but watching YOSS is akin to peeping through the windows of the local mental hospital.

That's what happens when you give Carra a phone.

Aye but watching YOSS is akin to peeping through the windows of the local mental hospital.

Don't get me wrong, not tarring them all with the same brush. It would be like claiming all Newcastle fans thought we were gan win da leeeeg with Owen signing. Was just a hilarious call :lol:

Rawk:

Hodgson post match comments according to BBC journalist on twitter:

JohnSinnott John Sinnott

Hodgson continued: "Very, very dejected. Poor goals to concede and that put us on the back foot. We were too offensive."

Offensive???!?!?!??!?!  :mackems: :cheesy:

Hodgson post match comments according to BBC journalist on twitter:

JohnSinnott John Sinnott

Hodgson continued: "Very, very dejected. Poor goals to concede and that put us on the back foot. We were too offensive."

Offensive???!?!?!??!?!

Offensively shite.

No we didn't :(

You take all the craic in this thread really well Wacko. Top fella :thup:

Biding my time. Just you wait :naughty:

Have a chicken curry on me tonight mate.

Ta.

What a fucking shambles. Surely, they've got to get rid of Woy now. Bring in someone else (preferably tubby and Spanish) and give him a chance to sign a couple of players.

I'm starting to think there's more than an outside chance of relegation the way this cunt is going.

If that weren't bad enough, every time Woy opens his mouth in public, he jams both feet in it. He certainly wasn't a manager I wanted in the first place, but his performance has been worse than I could have possibly imagined.

25 points from 20 games and -3 goal difference.

Thank fuck I don't know any Man Utd fans :(

Blackburn are tearing them apart. Playing some nice stuff tbf, maybe the Indian owners do

Know what they are on about.

I wouldn't read too much into that if I were you. We've lost to much worse than Blackburn this season.