The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Feel sorry for Roy to be honest. I still think he'll get a decent job after this...possibly even at West Ham/Villa.

aye. some managers are good at some stuff but not others. i wouldn't be too keen in putting wenger in charge of hereford, he's not what they need. hodgson is a fulham, west ham type manager.

:sadnod: Can see why he did, but he should never have left Fulham.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems the Roy sacked rumour is gaining pace. Ryan Babel tweeted "*silence*" and a few youth lads have tweeted "?" "?!"  :undecided:

I'm happy with them ditching Hodgson if it means Dalglish coming in. Would be an absolute shambles after the euphoria of the first few games :lol:

Think the real issue apart from a manager obviously out of his depth is that the team is really full of average players and the 2/3 good ones have given up/want out.

I'm happy with them ditching Hodgson if it means Dalglish coming in. Would be an absolute shambles after the euphoria of the first few games :lol:

Think the real issue apart from a manager obviously out of his depth is that the team is really full of average players and the 2/3 good ones have given up/want out.

Worst Liverpool team in a long time ,skint and need a new ground, dissilusioned fans  :banana: :banana2: :yorkie:

These NESV guys look a bit too smart to just appoint a stands favorite for manager though. Doesn't seem they work like that.

think the idea would be that Dalglish takes over for the rest of the season. he's already working at the club.

It does seem like he was only ever allowed to be a failure. No one accepted him.

He did come straight out of the gate playing his long-ball, lower division shite. That was never going to go down well, or indeed work.

These NESV guys look a bit too smart to just appoint a stands favorite for manager though. Doesn't seem they work like that.

think the idea would be that Dalglish takes over for the rest of the season. he's already working at the club.

if he takes over i'm off to the bookie to put a fiver on them going down

Rumours really gathering pace now, number of sources quoted. Some suggesting a press conference tomorrow (though why you'd have a press conference for a sacking? :lol: ), others suggesting Dalglish in charge for the Man U game :laugh:

Rumours really gathering pace now, number of sources quoted. Some suggesting a press conference tomorrow (though why you'd have a press conference for a sacking? :lol: ), others suggesting Dalglish in charge for the Man U game :laugh:

Public beheading of Roy Hodgson, obviously.

They'll love it down there.