The Liverpool Thread

Parky

There fans on SSN

'New Era'

'King Kenny'

'Spirit of the club'

Frightening

Remember the sensible and concise reaction from the NUFC fans around SJP on Sky Sports News when we brought back KK/When Shearer was appointed/when we sacked KK?

Exactly why its frightening. Look how that worked out....

I know, the point I was making is that fans are overly emotional about club heroes, it's what football is about. I was delighted when KK came back and lost all sense of logical thinking, it's what makes sport great. We really are not in a position to point fingers & mock other supporters when we have been in the exact position and were just as delirious as Liverpool fans are now.

This is why its easier to mock though, we've been through that hell and know it doesn't work. We should by sympathetic maybe, but the world don't work like that :D

A big difference is that we don't have Ashley in charge.

There fans on SSN

'New Era'

'King Kenny'

'Spirit of the club'

Frightening

Remember the sensible and concise reaction from the NUFC fans around SJP on Sky Sports News when we brought back KK/When Shearer was appointed/when we sacked KK?

Exactly why its frightening. Look how that worked out....

I know, the point I was making is that fans are overly emotional about club heroes, it's what football is about. I was delighted when KK came back and lost all sense of logical thinking, it's what makes sport great. We really are not in a position to point fingers & mock other supporters when we have been in the exact position and were just as delirious as Liverpool fans are now.

This is why its easier to mock though, we've been through that hell and know it doesn't work. We should by sympathetic maybe, but the world don't work like that :D

A big difference is that we don't have Ashley in charge.

Yeah thats true but it don't mean the new owner ain't a w***** :/

Doesn't surprise me. RAWK has gone absolutely Kenny krazy.

I have a bit of a soft spot (missus is from L'pool) for Liverpool, but to give Kenny anything after 1 game would be lunacy at it's best

babel charged with improper conduct by fa

:lol: Just seen this. What a pleb.

Eh? Why does that make him a pleb? Good on him.

It was comical, but rather daft.

Against the background of the FA being a bunch of dicks, yes it was. Still, good on him.