South American Football In Crisis

Thespence

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All that shit early on in the tournament about how well the South American nations were doing. There big 2 sent packing on consecutive days. COME ON SPAIN!!! Howay Holland!!!

http://www.greenfluids.org/images/EU_logo.jpg

In the semis & hopefully the country that has given the world: Raymond van Barneveld, Unbelievable & Tim Krul will crush them. It is also why I said Howay Holland!!!

Uruguay have only played 1 European team & that was the poor French team the result was 0-0. So far Europe has played 2 won 2 in the quarters going for 3 out 3 tonight, South America has won 1 game out of 3 on pens.

Guest gggg

Uruguay?

First team outside of Brazil and Argentina to do anything in about 40 years. Clearly the start of a revolution in football.

I too thought the kneejerking was hilarious after not even one group stage and how the South Americans were taking over from the poor Europeans, give them more spots etc. The question should be why have they they done so poorly for so long.

Europe sucks.

Going to win the World Cup

Again, who cares?

I have about as much affiliation to Germany and Spain as I do to Brazil and Argentina. They're all as foreign as each other, European or South American.

Europe sucks.

Again, who cares?

I have about as much affiliation to Germany and Spain as I do to Brazil and Argentina. They're all as foreign as each other, European or South American.

I live in Europe.

Europe sucks.

Again, who cares?

I live in Europe.

As do I.

Europe sucks.

Again, who cares?

I live in Europe.

As do I.

Good for you

Europe sucks.

Again, who cares?

this.

I just don't see the point you're making, it's as if you're clinging onto any kind of glory.

If somebody asks me where I'm from I don't say Europe, I'd say England. Europe is a continental landmass and not much more, there is no reason to feel any connection to the likes of Germany and Spain ahead of the South Americans.

More Europeans in the Semis means absolutely nothing.

I just don't see the point you're making, it's as if you're clinging onto any kind of glory.

If somebody asks me where I'm from I don't say Europe, I'd say England. Europe is a continental landmass and not much more, there is no reason to feel any connection to the likes of Germany and Spain ahead of the South Americans.

amazing comment

amazing comment

Amazingly true comment.

Was certain Kaz was in here posting about The Paraguay fan keeping her clothes on.

I'll never stop complaining about that. Was the only incentive I had left for wanting one of the remaining teams to win.

amazing comment

Amazingly true comment.

Amazing that any European could say that tbh. Beggars belief.

Was certain Kaz was in here posting about The Paraguay fan keeping her clothes on.

I'll never stop complaining about that. Was the only incentive I had left for wanting one of the remaining teams to win.

:lol:

Sure Europe might win the World Cup but hey. Out of 5 south american teams in the world cup. 3 went packing in the quarterfinals, and one most probably will in the semi-final.

Europe have 3 teams left out of like 15 teams to be honest.

Not saying European football isn't the best, just saying that percentagewise, we have still been better.