Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Guest Roger Kint

95 points. Should have been 110 but for the stupid decision to pick Simpson over Kompany  :idiot2:

Made some sweeping changes for my last 2 gameweeks. Felt it needed freshening up.

To give a taster, Alan Smith has earned his place on the bench; for moral support, naturally.

119PTS but -24 on transfers.

Kompany set to come off the bench with 14PTS after Skrtel doesn't play against Norwich. Then he plays 90 mins against Fulham and scores an own goal.

Up to 18th in the N-O league now :snod: Howard is in for Vorm this week, with Caulker coming in for Senderos next week. The top 10 have been warned!

33 points from Mignolet, Sessegnon, Yaya, Sigurdsson, Caulker and Kompany. The aim is to break into N-O's top 15 (currently 20th).

58pts so far, which has seen me shoot from 17th up to 11th in the N-O league.

8th place :pow: A 126pt haul this week thanks to Captain Van der Vaart (44), Pienaar (18), Cisse (15), Santon (11) and Howard (9). Absolutely shot up the league in the last month.

Guest Shaun

106 points, I played Bogdan instead of Foster :lol: Bogdan got 1 point over 2 games and Foster got 10 in 1 game, FML.

Did the same thing.

Guest Roger Kint

I feel dirty, thinking of selling Cisse to bring in Rooney :(

Aye i can see the obvious logic in taking out someone who pisses points to accomodate another with a lesser run of form. May i suggest also transferring in John Ruddy for this week instead of playing a keeper likely to keep a clean sheet?

Guest Shaun

Been looking through my GWs and I was surprised to see I have stuck with the same team (pretty much) for the entire season.

119PTS but -24 on transfers.

Kompany set to come off the bench with 14PTS after Skrtel doesn't play against Norwich. Then he plays 90 mins against Fulham and scores an own goal.

I took out Jonas Olsson for Skrtel a few weeks back. Cue WBA keeping clean sheets in the two games and Olsson picking up 2 bonus points as well.

Removed him and Cahill for Hangeland and Vermaelen.

Class week for me.

After some much needed fresh blood, my new look team has stormed past the 30 point barrier.

Pivotal to this was Hibbert © racking up 12 points like only he can. Ronald Zubar and Paddy Kenny provided me with 6 points apiece - the solid base for any successful team.

Midfield and up front was a mixed bag, granted, with the powerful front 2 (Heskey and Ameobi) sadly only picking up a point each despite their best efforts; but the midfield itself produced some fine displays imho. Stand-out contributions from Alan Smith and Owen Hargreaves in particular led the quintet to an impressive 6 points, with perhaps goals, goals, goals to come from Shelvey.

The summer will provide me with the chance to see how a few of my late-season selections get on at Euro 2012, before deciding on whether to keep them for the start of my title challenge in August.

Unsure whether to bring Tevez in for Rooney. Or who to make captain, as the push for the top 5 continues.

Howard

Rafael      Kompany  Kaboul

Valencia    Van der Vaart    Pienaar  Moses

P Cisse    Rooney    Van Persie

Have kind of neglected my team in the 2nd half of the season. Didn't realize I still had my wildcard, so made some changes heading into the final weekend. Currently 40th in this league...

Krul

Bosingwa Kompany Enrique (Hibbert, Williams)

Moses Toure Ben Arfa Bale

RvP Aguero Cisse