Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

34 points today (inc. Cisse as captain). Aguero, Maxi, De Gea, Richards, Clichy and Rafael left to play.

Wish I had Cabaye in, but already have the Holy Trinity.

Been thinking for a while you should be allowed to have four players from your favourite club. :)

Guest Roger Kint

Sinclair on the bench got just as many points as HBA, Bale & Sigurdsson combined in midfield  :tickedoff:

29 points with Kompany, Jose & Tevez© to go

Howard, Mignolet

Evans, Kompany, Santon, Enrique, Caulker

Song, Yaya Toure, Sessegnon, Sigurdsson, Valencia

Cisse, Rooney, Van Persie

There’s only 6 points separating me from my brother but I’ve just heard that there’s a limit on transfers that get carried over – is this true? If so, it’ll really screw me over because I waned to do Mata/Van der Vaart/Gallas in for Song/Yaya/Kompany and can now only do 2 of those. Is it worth sacrificing 4 points with such a close gap?

47th, as long as I finish on the first page I'll be satisfied. Persistence with Enrique and Ben Arfa (though his inclusion has come to fruition) cost me quite a bit. Bale has done fuck all for a while but I'm happy to keep him in in case I drop him and he starts doing shit.

Guest Roger Kint

Sinclair on the bench got just as many points as HBA, Bale & Sigurdsson combined in midfield  :tickedoff:

29 points with Kompany, Jose & Tevez© to go

Jelevic on bench as well, 18 points wasted.......