Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Been a car crash this weekend for me, 27 points with Rooney and Young to play.

12 points sat on me bench in the shape of Eagles and Enrique.

I've got 15 points. How the f*** is 27 points bad.

27 is bad 15 is woeful.  ;D

I thought i'd be a smart arse and play torres as captain...

Consider getting Enrique in for 5.0 mill taking a -4 point punishment, is it worth it, or should I wait till next round? (have already used my free sub)

Only if you think he'll get more than 4 points.

Consider getting Enrique in for 5.0 mill taking a -4 point punishment, is it worth it, or should I wait till next round? (have already used my free sub)

No. A good outcome for you would be a clean sheet - which would get you 4 points more than you'd get from whoever you currently have.

Unless you think he'll score or get an assist, there's no value in it.

A bad outcome is that Bolton score. They're pretty good going forward.

Can't believe Saylor has got 6 bonus points and two clean sheets already :lol:

made captain for next week. 2 goals and a clean sheet, with bonus points. I'd have the league won all ready.

No. A good outcome for you would be a clean sheet - which would get you 4 points more than you'd get from whoever you currently have.

Unless you think he'll score or get an assist, there's no value in it.

A bad outcome is that Bolton score. They're pretty good going forward.

I have Huth, Kompany, Cahill and Baines in there now + Hangeland.

I got 9 bonus points btw. How did Vorm not get any, though?! :rant:

Had him on the bench like a few others, but can't really complain as I have Hart who'll probably get the most points out of any keeper.

55pts with Rooney still to play, 11th in the league and 9 bonus points. Not too shabby.

Stoke let me down by conceding against Norwich which meant both Begovic and Woodgate got poor scores :angry:

I'm actually considering playing Simpson after our clean sheets!

Used my free transfer to switch Ashley Cole with Bosingwa who's only 5.5 points in comparison to Ashley's 7.5. Figure if he's going to start regularly for Chelsea it's worth a switch, and to be fair he's been the better of their two fullbacks so far. The extra two points will give me a bit to spend next week on improving my midfield.

Has anyone watched the Villa games btw? Don't know how Zog's played, but his points haul hasn't been good so far.

55pts with Rooney still to play, 11th in the league and 9 bonus points. Not too shabby.

Stoke let me down by conceding against Norwich which meant both Begovic and Woodgate got poor scores :angry:

I'm actually considering playing Simpson after our clean sheets!

Used my free transfer to switch Ashley Cole with Bosingwa who's only 5.5 points in comparison to Ashley's 7.5. Figure if he's going to start regularly for Chelsea it's worth a switch, and to be fair he's been the better of their two fullbacks so far. The extra two points will give me a bit to spend next week on improving my midfield.

Has anyone watched the Villa games btw? Don't know how Zog's played, but his point's haul hasn't been good so far.

Zog was a flop against Fulham, looked dangerous against Blackburn.