Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Are people using their wildcards already to make so many transfers, or just taking the points deduction?

Unlimited transfers for this gameweek because of the fuck-up last week. Points appear to come off, but they'll get re-added on.

Are people using their wildcards already to make so many transfers, or just taking the points deduction?

Unlimited transfers for this gameweek because of the fuck-up last week. Points appear to come off, but they'll get re-added on.

:thup: cheers mate

EDIT:

Team is now

Begovic

Woodgate      Enrique     Cole     Kompany

Silva     N'Zogbia      Watson

Aguero(V)    Bent ©    Rooney

BENCH: Simpson, Ferguson, Dyer (Swansea), Vorm.

Used my wildcard  :dave:

When did you use it? You should get it back.

When did you use it? You should get it back.

Yesterday

1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you made multiple transfers earlier this week, you will not be penalised. If you had opted to play your wildcard, this will be restored to your account once the Gameweek 2 deadline passes.

:aww:

Unlimited transfers for this gameweek because of the f***-up last week. Points appear to come off, but they'll get re-added on.

What was the f***-up?

The site crashed on Friday evening  till saturday morning.

Hart

Samba

Huth

Cahill

N'Zogbia

Cabaye

Van der Vaart

Yaya Toure

Tchoyi

Aguero

Bent

Subs: Krul, Simpson, Graham, Gabbidon

Pretty satisfied with my team.

I'll probably manage to ruin all of their seasons now that I've gone and put them in, of course.

Given

S Taylor

Enrique

Hangeland

Shawcross

Modric

Larsson

Silva

N'Zgobia

Carroll

Aguero

Subs: Al-Habsi, Coloccini, Eagles, Davies

Actually looks pretty awful now I've typed it out :lol: Although I can see all of them doing well in their respective games this weekend, not sure if it'll hold up until January though.

Went a bit knee jerk after the Man City game.

Had an immense week this week, ended up 900th in the telegraph league. Probably the highest I'll ever get!

how may points did you get?

Basically all my defenders got clean sheets (Krul, Clichy, Richards, Bosingwa), Young scored in midfield and I had Rooney and Aguero up front. Carroll's goal should never have been ruled out either TBH, so I was robbed!

Given

Smalling A.Cole Kompany Enrique

N'Zogbia Silva Downing Sessegnon

Rooney Suarez

Bench: Ruddy Graham Simpson Tiote

U Mad?

Not sure whether to go for a good squad, or just pick a great XI with a cheap, weak bench.

Went for a mixture. I really wanted to replace Ramsey/Cabaye with a more glamorous choice like Silva, but couldn't raise enough. Besides, I think they'll both do well so couldn't decide who to take out. At least I have a fantastic defence, some set piece midfielders and a prolific striker though!

Given (Westwood)

Vidic, Kompany, A Cole, Huth (S Taylor)

Yaya Toure, Cabaye, Ramsey, Adam (Reo-Coker)

Rooney, Fletcher (D Graham)

Beasted this weeks opening league like and forgot to remove VDV from my midfield so had a no scoring midfielder in the team too!

As always though, I'll lose interest around January.

1st in your league and all my others, 8th in Newcastle, 159th in England and 285th in the world. Madness.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Feel good knowing I switched Krul in goal for this game, and Danny Simpson into the back. Was tempted to go Ryan Taylor, but didn't in the end, wish I had now.

Feel good knowing I switched Krul in goal for this game, and Danny Simpson into the back. Was tempted to go Ryan Taylor, but didn't in the end, wish I had now.

Saylor, Krul and Obertan for me.