Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Does anyone know whats happening with the cup leagues and when they update?

It takes a few weeks for the cups to start, doesn't it?

The one i've set up for my mates is the 3 points for a win 1 for a draw etc, as usually a few of us runaway with it and everyone looses interest. But it's not updated so i'm trying to work out if i've fucked up or if it's the site.

Does anyone know whats happening with the cup leagues and when they update?

It takes a few weeks for the cups to start, doesn't it?

The one i've set up for my mates is the 3 points for a win 1 for a draw etc, as usually a few of us runaway with it and everyone looses interest. But it's not updated so i'm trying to work out if i've fucked up or if it's the site.

The head-to-head/cup leagues I've joined said they don't start until the 20th.  I think it gives everyone some time to get their teams together/in the league.

Sorry yeah just looked and saw it's head to head not cup. Cool, was just worried i'd not ticked a box on the administer league as usually we just do straight points.

Cheers.

Didn't get that much more than Ashley Cole who plays for a much better team. Rodger Johnson got a lot for a defender too and he's only 5m.

Didn't get that much more than Ashley Cole who plays for a much better team. Rodger Johnson got a lot for a defender too and he's only 5m.

Go for Johnson or Cole then. But there's no surprise Baines is £8m.

Managed to fiddle my team so I've got Aguero, Suarez and Rooney  :coolsmiley:

Would rather spend the money from one of those on a good defender.

What like Kompany? Who I also have. Got N'zogbia, Downing, Yaya Toure and Barton too.

I just find that you get more points over the course of the season with good defenders than strikers/midfielders.  They are more apt to get solid points every week.  The strikers and midfielders are just like bonus points.