Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

For the people that have been making mass changes to their team because their points might be refunded it might have been wiser to use your wildcard a precaution. If the points are getting refunded then the wildcards are as well.

1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I think I'm going to hold off on the player cull until it has ended game week one - then hopefully there'll be an indication of these unlimited transfers.

Guest Roger Kint

The f***ing thing decided to sub in Song instead of Larsson  :angry: Ended up with 2 points instead of 8!

Did you put Song as first sub?

Finally added myself to the N-O league, assume I'll be registered as being in that league from this gameweek coming? I'll keep in mind I need my GW1 score on, not that I'll be in serious contention. :lol: