Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

93 points this week, f***ing hell!

89 for me, would have been topping a ton had we kept a clean sheet against Fulham.

same. Also. Rooney and Young so far is like fishing with dynamite. Cheat.

These bonus points are an absolute joke anarl, how on earth didn't Suarez get any?

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Fucking Rooney.

I couldn't have Suarez or Rooney in my team, man. :lol: Couldn't bring myself to support them/be happy when they scored!

I'll get trounced because of it, but that's fine by me. Great looking sides from an objective point of view though Bluestar. First one is better IMO.

I'd skimp on Kompany and get S-Taylor if I were you. Citeh seemed less concerned with defence these days :laugh:

Though Downing has been unlucky not to get more points. Adam's set pieces especially will get him a fair few.

How do I use the wildcard?

Make any changes you want.  Click 'make transfers'.  on the screen where it says "This will cost you xxx amount of points" click "Use Wildcard" underneath then confirm them.  you can then make s many transfers in and out as you want until the next deadline without points coming off.

How do I use the wildcard?

Make any changes you want.  Click 'make transfers'.  on the screen where it says "This will cost you xxx amount of points" click "Use Wildcard" underneath then confirm them.  you can then make s many transfers in and out as you want until the next deadline without points coming off.

Cheers  :thup:

When you play your wildcard, you get unlimited transfers within the gameweek you play it. Correct me if im wrong but last year your wildcard was just for the transfers you were doing immediately, and would get deductions for susbequent tranfers within the same gameweek after the wildcard. With this in mind, might be a decent time to use it if you were considering it, given the time until the next gameweek and any potential injuries during the internationals.

One thing i dont understand, when a played in your team increases in value, why dont you get the players current value when you sell them instead of the price when you bought them. Like i got Rooney when he was 12.0 hes now 12.1 if i were to sell him i would get 12 for him but then if i wanted to buy him back id have to pay 12.1. You should get the extra beans i think.

One thing i dont understand, when a played in your team increases in value, why dont you get the players current value when you sell them instead of the price when you bought them. Like i got Rooney when he was 12.0 hes now 12.1 if i were to sell him i would get 12 for him but then if i wanted to buy him back id have to pay 12.1. You should get the extra beans i think.

Player Prices

Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Don't really agree with the sell-on fees, as I think you should be rewarded for sticking with a player who has had success and shown the foresight to keep him in, instead of being consistently reactionary and sticking in the flavour of the week.

Apparently there's a sell-on clause for 50% of any profit. I.e. Rooney's value will would have to go to 12.2, and he'd then be worth 12.1 in your team. If he goes up to 12.4, he'll be worth 12.2 in your team. An so on...