Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Same. I'm almost being forced to use my wildcard this week.

It's pretty damn annoying. You can have very little knowledge of football, just stick in a load of cloggers but make sure you have Rooney, Aguero and Young/Dzeko in and you'd be flying. No point at the moment trying to get a "balanced" team.

/isdefinitelynotbitterfornothavingthoseplayers

Same. I'm almost being forced to use my wildcard this week.

It's pretty damn annoying. You can have very little knowledge of football, just stick in a load of cloggers but make sure you have Rooney, Aguero and Young/Dzeko in and you'd be flying. No point at the moment trying to get a "balanced" team.

/isdefinitelynotbitterfornothavingthoseplayers

We're getting punished for having too much football knowledge :snod:

/notbitterthatItransferredoutdzekotheweekbeforehescored4aswell

Why would anyone make transfers for the next game week now? I always wait until the team news is out before making any changes.

Player prices may increase.

Aye but I'd rather pay .1 more than transfer in someone who goes down with a 3 week injury

If you're transferring out a player who's injured, say, who loads of people are going to want shot of and wanting to transfer in a player who is on form and loads of people are bringing in, then you could find the player you want goes up 0.1 or 0.2 and the player you want rid of goes down 0.1 or 0.2.  Then suddenly you can't afford to make the swap without making another transfer as well to free up funds.

Everything that could've gone wrong did go wrong this week. Everyone raped me by having Rooney/Aguero, I'd have got considerably more points if Senderos hadn't have started like he did last week, Smalling comes on for 30 minutes preventing any points for Simpson or Shawcross from the bench, and more.

Wildcard firmly played. Come here Wayne you bitch.

Guest Roger Kint

Bit the bullet and made big changes and used wildcard.

De Gea

Baines-Jones-Shawcross

Jarvis-Walters-Sessengnan-Taraabt

Rooney©-Bent-Suarez

Subs: Vorm-Simpson-A Hughes-Ferguson

Went for goals and more consistent defenders and left occasional scorers in midfield rather than an all round team. Cue the end of Rooney after this  ;D