Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Couple of wildcard questions:

1) Could I do some subs now then come back in a few days and do some more, without losing points?

2) If I buy Yakubu and his value rises tonight, can I sell him tomorrow for the new fee? It would be a handy way to scam some extra money.

Couple of wildcard questions:

1) Could I do some subs now then come back in a few days and do some more, without losing points?

2) If I buy Yakubu and his value rises tonight, can I sell him tomorrow for the new fee? It would be a handy way to scam some extra money.

Yep.  As many as you like while the WC is active.  In fact I used one last year during an international break and transferred in just anyone I thought would go up in value, and then transferred some of them out later on, making some cash :D

Leaving Ba on the bench for the month out of sheer respect.

I would. However, I've been making a rapid rise up the table and this looks to be my chance to capitalize!

Used my second wildcard. Wasn't happy having Nani in who has been doing jack, and had Sturridge injured and I dont particulalry like him.

Out - Schwarzer, Nani, Simpson, Sturridge.

In - Sorensen, Sess, Santon, Aguero.

Hoping the Cahill transfer goes through before the next GW, if so my team whilst the ACoN will be

Vorm

Cahill Kompany Jones Enrique

Sess Bale Silva Mata

Aguero Adebayor

Subs: Sorensen, Santon, Ben Afra, Ba.

Cant help but feel ive weakend my team and broke my golden rule of not having a mackem in my team. Once Ba is home though he'll be straight on the bench and if Cahill does go to chelsk my team will be stronger.