Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Used to be you could just keep the player in, now I think you can keep him until you try to make transfers, at which point you'll get the error "Too many players selected from one team" when you submit your changes unless you move one of the chelsea players out.

Used to be you could just keep the player in, now I think you can keep him until you try to make transfers, at which point you'll get the error "Too many players selected from one team" when you submit your changes unless you move one of the chelsea players out.

Ok, cheers. :thup:

Will Cahills FF price go up once hes moved the chelsea? I want to swap him for Bosingwa but it will cost me 4 points if I do it this gameweek. If I wait a week and his price goes up I wont be able to afford him.

It won't be changed by the game, if that's what you mean, but as more people transfer him in his value will rise just like any other player's would.

Cahill ain't all that and chocolate sauce on top.

Actually seems a pretty lazy decision. Premiership experience. Speaks English. Gets acclaim from the media. Will cost them "a respectable amount". [/iMO]

He'll be able to do a job for them at a certain level though tbf, I'm sure. Especially with better players around him.

Actually seems a pretty lazy decision. Premiership experience. Speaks English. Gets acclaim from the media. Will cost them "a respectable amount". [/iMO]

He'll be able to do a job for them at a certain level though tbf, I'm sure. Especially with better players around him.

But from a fantasy point of view it means you get a starting top-four defender who tends to get forward for 5.2. If he's the new Roberto Carlos or not doesn't make much difference when defenders get points for clean sheets, which is more down to the quality of team they're in than individual ability.

But from a fantasy point of view it means you get a starting top-four defender who tends to get forward for 5.2. If he's the new Roberto Carlos or not doesn't make much difference when defenders get points for clean sheets, which is more down to the quality of team they're in than individual ability.

:thup: Reckon he probably would get the nod over Luiz, or rotation? Worth considering for sure. Will wait until he's signed and playing then bring him on the wildcard. Will still only be 5.something - relatively cheap for a top side (possibly) starting defender.

Ah, well that's been the problem with Chelsea defenders in general.  Bosingwa was a good buy early on, then he started getting benched for Luiz, Luiz gets injured and he's back in.... Not sure to be honest.  It's like fielding a Man City striker.

You'd hope with the clubs Cahil has been linked with that he'd be going there on the understanding he'd be part of the first team.

I always use my wildcard within the first month anyway :lol:

Team currently stands at

Vorm

Kompany Jones Enrique

Mata Silva Nani Bale

Ba Sturridge Adebayor

Subs: HBA, Bosingwa, Simpson.

Cant afford to transfer Ba and Adebayor out for the ACoN as I bought them when they were so cheap. Going to transfer Bosingwa for Cahill next gameweek then drop Ba and Adebayor to the bench for HBA and Cahill once the former bugger off.

Shame that tonight I have Ba and Enrique, thinking about subbing Enrique for Bosingwa but that might be my heart ruling my head!

Ha my team value is 108.4 mil. Bought most of the above before they hit form so theyve incread in value alot since I got them in. Thats why im screwed when Ba and Adebayor nick off. I wont be able to afford to buy them back. Still catching up from a bad start, 16th in the NO league.

32 with Silva and Kompany to play.

Yakubu is my 1st sub. I was pleased when Bosingwa was left on the bench as it meant I'd be gaining about 12 points, but then fucking AVB brought on Bosingwa for 15 minutes and he conceded twice, what a fucker :lol: