The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Did this twat just say Adam Johnson might be new to some of us?

Aye, the same player the commentators weren't at all bothered was left out of the squad before the World Cup.

Harry Redknapp is at Norway - France.

Looking at Remy.

That Darmesh prick from SSN reckons that 8 Premier League clubs are there. Spurs obviously one of them.

Hopefully Ben Arfa won't get on the pitch then... :shifty:

Aye, the same player the commentators weren't at all bothered was left out of the squad before the World Cup.

Being fair, not long after that comment half the numpty Wembley crowd were still clapping the Rooney 'goal' about a minute after the flag went up. So those folks have probably never heard of the lad.

Hopefully we see

Walcott - Wilshere - Johnson

Rooney

at some point.

Hasn't it essentially been established that Walcott is nothing but a glorified sprinter?

Well illustrated there by sprinting past defenders then crossing it at the first man.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Being fair, not long after that comment half the numpty Wembley crowd were still clapping the Rooney 'goal' about a minute after the flag went up. So those folks have probably never heard of the lad.

Dave, you might want to sit down, as I'm going to shake the foundations of your world - they don't play the TV commentary over the stadium PA. THE SKY IS FALLING!  :frantic:

Stupid question time: why do we always seem to play shitty teams in friendlies, the likes of which will be in our qualifying groups for major tournaments? No wonder we never do fuck all against the decent teams, it's because we've never seen one.

Dave, you might want to sit down, as I'm going to shake the foundations of your world - they don't play the TV commentary over the stadium PA. THE SKY IS FALLING!  :frantic:

:lol:

I'm guessing the ones who couldn't make it tonight are watching on the telly though. ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hopefully we see

Walcott - Wilshere - Johnson

Rooney

at some point.

Hasn't it essentially been established that Walcott is nothing but a glorified sprinter?

Well illustrated there by sprinting past defenders then crossing it at the first man.

Just compare Adam Johnson to Walcott in this game and it's clear how poor Walcott is. One is a real winger, the other is just some guy who can run fast and ruled youth football because he'd manage to get 20 yards a head of everyone else, allowing him 3 minutes to look around and decide what the best option was.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

I'm guessing the ones who couldn't make it tonight are watching on the telly though. ;)

To be fair, when I went to my first live game I asked my Dad why there was no commentary  :-[

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stupid question time: why do we always seem to play shitty teams in friendlies, the likes of which will be in our qualifying groups for major tournaments? No wonder we never do fuck all against the decent teams, it's because we've never seen one.

Hungary are a good test. Hard working team.

Johnson. :lol:

Aye he's been shite since I tried to give him praise against Walcott  :tickedoff:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Im quite ticked off Harper has been overlooked for this one.

It'd have only caused more harm than good, from the papers and the fans (and to England).

Sweden leads 3-0 over Scotland, must be something wrong.

Do they have a lot of injuries or what?

No, just horrific. I think that was their last chance to qualify for the Euros or something like that, dont know really.