The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

7th minute of added time. Christ Liechtenstein were robbed there.

You obviously didn't see the game.

I did.

I watched Scotland flounder against a nation the size of Ashington, and need a goal 2 minutes past the allotted time. They're basically an embarrasement.

I know what we are, and I don't need someone with the spelling mistakes of a seven year old to tell me this! The point I was making is that if you had watched the second half then you would be of the opinion that there were at least 7 f***ing minutes of injury time.

Ever heard of a typographical error?

in the whole 5 mins of injury time Lichtenstein comitted foul after foul so it's no suprise the other 2 mins were added on

No man on the post for a corner. Schoolboy error.

They had been time-wasting since they scored. :lol:

Took about 5 minutes to take a corner near the 70th minutue.

Drillo is my god. I can't fathom how he keeps making us this good. Why the fuck they're replacing him after a potential EC I'll never know, especially when they're replacing him with the most despicable cunt in Norwegian football. :(

Indeed, Drillo is by no means my "ideal" manager, but for our NT he is just perfect.

We tried with Hareide to control games and be more established, the problem is that we don't have the players for that.

The counter-attacking direct play is the way to go, it simply a way for us to have some success.

FUCK I AM HAPPY ;D

Grats on you bet Kaiz O0

Cheers. :aww: And yeah, he's quite good at getting the team to play to their strenghts and his footballing philosophy works really well for Norway. Which is another reason I fucking dread the moment Solbakken takes over and decides he wants to play "attractive" football with the players we have at our disposal. We'll be getting raped, raped and more raped. I have absolutely no faith in Solbakken being right for us and he's only being brought in because he's our biggest manager name at current, much rather would've had someone like Rekdal take over.

Solbakken and attractive football just don't belong together, ask any FC Copenhagen fan about that....

Just a younger version of Drillo.

:no:  :thdn:

The man who singlehandedly saved HamKam, cant be compared to a guy that never really made it at club level.

Hopefully Solbakken can emulate Drillo's results when he takes over!

Solbakken and attractive football just don't belong together, ask any FC Copenhagen fan about that....

The man who singlehandedly saved HamKam, cant be compared to a guy that never really made it at club level.

Watch a few games with FC Copenhagen then.... it's horrible football...

I agree with matta. What Solbakken did with Ham-Kam was a greater achievement than what Drillo has done with Norway. He got them into the top division, kept them up, and even made them play some sort of football. When you realise what a shit team they are, how bad their supporters are, and how incredibly shit their ground is, then you realise that Ståle Solbakken must be able to walk on water while turning into wine in the process. Even when you consider how bad the Norwegian top division is, Ham-Kam playing there is almost like competing in Formula-1 with a first generation Moskvitch.

Watch a few games with FC Copenhagen then.... it's horrible football...

FCK fans are just spoiled. Winning the league, again, and getting to the Champions League again cant be that bad. Surely beats FCK pre-Solbakken!

edit: yeah, i know Solbakken can be boring to watch, but winning games tend to be entertaining! :)

Drillo's performance as Vålerenga manager > Solbakken's performance with HamKam.

taking a club from second division, to the "tippeliga" atleast compares to Drillo and Carew with VIF in the uefacup.

In club football, for my beloved HamKam, i know Solbakken is 1st choice everytime.

For Norway, the same goes for Drillo. Amazing.

Drillo's performance as Vålerenga manager > Solbakken's performance with HamKam.

taking a club from second division, to the "tippeliga" atleast compares to Drillo and Carew with VIF in the uefacup.

His HamKam performance > his Copenhagen performance. It's still not a fair comparison in any way between the two managers though, as Drillo's main forte have been international football and Solbakken have yet to try that out. I'd still say that even with the Wimbledon and (to a degree) Fredrikstad club level gigs, his performance with Vålerenga (at the time not a very good club either, just been promoted) makes up for it. His philosophy was doomed to failed in England from the get go, mind. I also doubt Solbakken would make it there as a manager if he ever went.

Though admittedly I have a negative opinion of Solbakken beforehand, enhanced by his continued negative remarks about Norwegian football in the media since he went to Copenhagen. (I did not dislike him when he was still at HamKam  :lol:)  If it wasn't for the fact Sollied always sticks with 4-3-3 I wish he'd be the one to take over.

Wor young Faroese Edmundsson, played 88 mins against Italy. Lost 5-0 but terrific experience for the lad. 

Him still being ours must've mean we've bought him as he was only on "loan" until the end of last season, yeah? Anyone know what the fee was if there was one?

Wor young Faroese Edmundsson, played 88 mins against Italy. Lost 5-0 but terrific experience for the lad. 

Him still being ours must've mean we've bought him as he was only on "loan" until the end of last season, yeah? Anyone know what the fee was if there was one?

It was never announced by the club but a Faroese news blog reported that he's signed a 1 year deal with the option of a another year. Fee is probably non-existant I'd have guessed, although maybe something negligible.