The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Watched Athletico v Zaragoza as part of my job, crazy game but typical la liga when the ref totally changed the game by dishing out Yellows and Reds for the most stupid of offence's though he wasn't helped by the constant diving by both teams.

Athletico won 1-0 despite Reyes being sent off.  They are my tip for 4th place this season, look solid for the 1st time in years.

Watched Athletico v Zaragoza as part of my job, crazy game but typical la liga when the ref totally changed the game by dishing out Yellows and Reds for the most stupid of offence's though he wasn't helped by the constant diving by both teams.

Athletico won 1-0 despite Reyes being sent off.  They are my tip for 4th place this season, look solid for the 1st time in years.

Is it your job to get the team names wrong and make really safe predictions?

Guest neesy111

I'm not even going to bother answering that, since you shoot down everything I post on here, regarding the prediction.  I get mixed up between Madrid and Bilbao because they have different spellings for their Athletic bit, but I now know their shouldn't be a h in the name. Thank You.

'savages' :lol:

:lol:

I'm trying to think what your job could be now...

First sign of SSN absence: only just remembered there were European games on this midweek. Although I can imagine it's been jam-packed with spiel about Rooney not playing.

I hope I pick better games to watch than last week. Failed miserably watching Man Utd v Rangers.

Man United v Valencia should be decent tomorrow.

According to Welliton's Wikipedia:

However, his passage into the new club was not smooth. In his second match, away at Krylia Sovetov Samara, Spartak supporters unveiled a banner reading:

"The number 11 belongs to Tikhonov: Monkey Go Home."[1]

Russians are right twats.