The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Yankee fan at the game. :thup:

That's not a Yankee fan, it's just a guy with a hat. Seeing somebody with a Yankees hat and saying they're a fan is like saying an African kid with a Red Wings 2008 Stanley Cup Champions shirt knows what actually happened.

That's not a Yankee fan, it's just a guy with a hat. Seeing somebody with a Yankees hat and saying they're a fan is like saying an African kid with a Red Wings 2008 Stanley Cup Champions shirt knows what actually happened.

:lol: I'm just being an asshole. It's HT!

Steve McMahnamanaman is completely drunk eating a pie right now.  :lol:

You should have gone with the 2008 Penguins Champions shirt there. That would have been gold. Like all those people across the third world that think the Pats went unbeaten.

You should have gone with the 2008 Penguins Champions shirt there. That would have been gold. Like all those people across the third world that think the Pats went unbeaten.

Oh shit, I meant to say 2009 Red Wings shirt. :(

Steve McMahnamanaman is completely drunk eating a pie right now.  :lol:

:lol: Give me the awful studio and Warren Barton any day. Fucking ESPN.

Oh shit, I meant to say 2009 Red Wings shirt. :(

:lol: We're going to give you credit.

David Tyree, what a crazy catch.

Broke your heart.

Man wearing Yankee gear because he thinks it's a clothing brand at the game. :thup:

fyp :thup:

:lol: Says the Lakers "fan".

Yes, yes he does.

:iamatwat: What else did he tell you?

That I have a massive dong. Which is not true, it's pretty average.

Man wearing Yankee gear because he thinks it's a clothing brand at the game. :thup:

fyp :thup:

:lol: Says the Lakers "fan".

Yes, yes he does.

:iamatwat: What else did he tell you?

That I have a massive dong. Which is not true, it's pretty average.

:lol:

HT is over so I'm just going to get back to watching Villa be shit.