The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Rafael benitez said, 'Sometimes, maybe one player is a good player and after he doesn't settle down, but if you see, we have a net spending of between 10, 12 million. So I think that this, for a top side, it's not big money. And still I would say to you that we are not happy with some of the signings but we are really pleased with the majority of them. In the team now, Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger, Fabio Aurelio, Lucas Leiva, Fernando Torres, Maxi Rodriquez, Dirk Kuyt, so it's a massive, massive team. I am not taking all the credit, I think the team is good, the problem may be the mentality. So I think Kenny can change these things and will hopefully be good for the team. But the other thing is that Christian Purslow and Hodgson, they signed seven players. Seven players is enough to change a squad, so you can take responsibility for signings in the past but seven players can change a squad. So you cannot continue with this story about the legacy. It's not my fault, sorry."'

What do u guys think ?

Konchesky, mereiles, poulsen, Jovanovic, Joe cole, brad jones,

Who's the 7th player ?

Wilson from Rangers. Young lad.

Unlike Benitez to come across a total bellend.

Meireles was a top, top player at Porto. Used to watch them a lot when they have Anderson, Lucho Gonzalez, Quaresma and Meireles in their midfield. He's a proper box-to-box midfielder, the type of player Ferguson wanted Smith to become.

Eih ? Ferguson bought smith as striker, n converted him into a defensive midfielder to tap into his aggression after smith did not perform up front.

Anderson is so much better a box to box midfielder compared to smith

Hammill in five minutes has whipped in two georgeous crosses from the right. Look slike he's got really good delivery.

That was Milijas.

Hammill in five minutes has whipped in two georgeous crosses from the right. Look slike he's got really good delivery.

That was Milijas.

No it wasn't. Milijas is very left footed, and has played in the middle all game. Why would you say that when you clearly weren't even watching? Absurd.

That was Milijas.

No it wasn't. Milijas is very left footed, and has played in the middle all game. Why would you say that when you clearly weren't even watching? Absurd.

Just found this on the BBC updates to further emphasize the point you silly tit.

1425: Adam Hammill may not have his shooting boots on but he definitely knows how to cross the ball. His second pin-point delivery since he came off the bench finds Kevin Doyle running into the area, but the Wolves striker cannot control his header and the ball flies over the bar.

Guest Loven11

Shame Rangers didn't win at Hearts but should have took the chances in the first have and Jelavic hitting the bar near the end of 2nd half, quite disappointed that Kenny Miller has been sold but Hearts are on a great run right now.