The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright

It's Lawro, wahey!

Get the fuck in!  Woooo!

Did the premiership predictor thing on the bbc

man utd win on GD ahead of arsenal

Man city chelsea 3rd n 4th (cant remember order)

Spurs

Liverpool

Everton or Villa 7/8th cant remember order

We end up 9th

Mackems 10th

WBA and Wigan go down comfortably

Wolves just finish below Blackpool and go down

Now, King Kenny is appearing, as we know him..1 point against two relegation candidates. And the best thing, they got a seriously difficult schedule left.

They'll do well against the better teams.

Nah, the bubble has burst for them.

They've got Carroll to comeback and form a partnership with Suarez, it could be lethal. Their players are conditioned to respond to big games, and will step up their efforts, pressure is still off them, underrating them is dangerous IMO.

Hope I'm wrong, and you are right, but I doubt it.

You're completely wrong :) First of all, Suarez did not score much against the better teams in Holland, and Lpool is up against difficult opponents soon. Second, Carroll's injury is uncertain. He can run, but he cannot kick a ball. Third, Carroll is dependent on solid wing play to score goals or to assist. Barton was behind almost every assist Carroll had and most of the goals Carroll scored. This is the Morientes episode in rerun: Morientes' performence for Monacco in CL, could be ascribed to him being served by two of very good wide men. But Lpool had no wing play when they bought him, and he failed, as I predicted.  Unless Lpool move Gerrard to rm, I cannot see who's able to serve Carroll those crossers he needs.