The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Feel this is the beginning of a Libyan style revolution.

NSL will gain support over the coming days and come Tuesday week, all ethnics will be banned.

Once I've found out whether Scandanavians are categorised as Africans or gypos then there's a possibility that I'm in.

You're a local, saying as your ancestors raped and pillaged our sector.

Eh, I'm not Scandanavian if that's what you mean. :lol:

A few things....

Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

92/93.....when we were just becoming good

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But f***, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

:lol:  :uglystupid2:

Ah yes, the same lad that posted this nugget:

They are due a bad result, they carnt keep being lucky every match. Likewise we are due some luck, and a good result.

Besides would the following players get in our team

Reina - 50/50 with Given

That Insua defender - never heard of him until 2 weeks ago.

Lucas - No, no one rates him

Keane - not in front of martins and owen no.

Benayoun - Useless.

Rieria - was crap at man city, no better for the scousers

Kuyt - wouldnt get near our first 11

That leaves the diver, Alonso, that masherno who wasnt good enough for west ham, agger, and carragher.

Take the diver and torres (who is injured and over rated) out of there team, and there isnt much diffrence between us and them

2-1 to us ill go for.

An infamous post if ever I remember one.

NSL will gain support over the coming days and come Tuesday week, all ethnics will be banned.

Once I've found out whether Scandanavians are categorised as Africans or gypos then there's a possibility that I'm in.

Eh, I'm not Scandanavian if that's what you mean. :lol:

:facepalm:

Hung over mate. You shouldn't be so misleading.

Guest north shields lad

nsl - how would you rate the current Newcastle and Liverpool teams? :iamatwat:

Were shit, there slightly better than average, i do like that surazes. Everton are slightly below average. Good following yesterday though, all the pubs packed with your lot. Infact it does seem to be both scouse teams that bring the most. Everton seem normal fans in colours, liverpool all dressed in black, pretending to be hard.

Guest toonlass

He's from Wallsend.....so you could be right about the ancestors raping and pillaging  O0

Honest man, it starts off like "your not a real Mag if you dint nar supporters arent alowed out of Anfield early man yee clueless c***s" and then it just suddenly turns into some third reich rant about why all ethnics should be gassed for supporting the toon.

Amazing on so many levels, either a class wind up or a proper nunger like, i'll never know, but the mystery of it all is fascinating.

He's from Wallsend.....so you could be right about the ancestors raping and pillaging  O0

:lol: Well I never.

:lol:

Guest north shields lad

How many of you lot go the match week in week out then, you are all on here when the match is on......wrong that....if you dont go....dont blow.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://img.mobypicture.com/21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

:kinnear:

Carragher cut Nani's leg open with his stud rake? Man, that's horrid.

I've just dug that up too, Sewelly, and was about to post it  :lol:

We lost that game 5-1.  And he says the people on here know nothing.

5-1 was flattering too. It is no overstatement to say that if it wasn't for Given we could have been 4 or 5 down BEFORE Gerrard put them infront.

A few things....

Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But f***, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

Why do you even take your time to reply on such a s*** post?

How can you not reply to such a fuckin pitiful post. I started a topic a while back about this sort of thing as I was basically accused of being a plastic Geordie blah blah blah and I had often been asked 'Why I support Newcastle because im from the south' and to be honest I dont wanna hear that almost fascist shit.

Its people like North Shields Lad who should grow the fuck up and get a life and snap out of the whole im from Newcastle so that means I am a more imprtant fan than anyone else attitude which he seems to have developed. (for the record he is, so far, the only person on here with this attitude that i am aware of)