The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You can only laugh at this piece of horse s*** Gk.

You told me he was great.

You lie a lot.

It was you who said it, not me.

As i said you lie a lot.

Quote the post or stick to comparing Cole with Beckford whilst also stating they're nothing alike.

Funny it's always the exact same type of poster who brings that up.

Waste of space, just like your club.

Felipao definitely did! :lol:

He's a s*** keeper.

Never said he was great, so get the fuck out. What I said was that he's an inconsistent goalkeeper who when he plays well is really fucking good. I disagreed to calling him shit, and I still do, although I must admit it's getting a bit silly.

But I rather have a goalkeeper who makes a mistake but saves the rest and only concedes one. Than one who doesn't make a mistake but concedes 5. To be fair he did make some saves which other goalkeeper wouldn't.

And oh by the way, you're a fool ;) :lol:

Guest kingdawson

You lie a lot.

As i said you lie a lot.

Quote the post or stick to comparing Cole with Beckford whilst also stating they're nothing alike.

So you can't find any sort of quote to back your lies up? that's a shame, now run along, contradict yourself again, and find someone else to argue with you egotistical peeon.

He's a s*** keeper.

Never said he was great, so get the fuck out. What I said was that he's an inconsistent goalkeeper who when he plays well is really fucking good. I disagreed to calling him shit, and I still do, although I must admit it's getting a bit silly.

But I rather have a goalkeeper who makes a mistake but saves the rest and only concedes one. Than one who doesn't make a mistake but concedes 5. To be fair he did make some saves which other goalkeeper wouldn't.

He's shit. Complete liability for his team.

You lie a lot.

As i said you lie a lot.

So you can't find any sort of quote to back your lies up? that's a shame, now run along, contradict yourself again, and find someone else to argue with you egotistical peeon.

Ok, i'll bite.

Gomes is rubbish

nah he's a very good goalie that has played rubbish today.

Convinced you called him 'great' at some point last season too.

He's a s*** keeper.

Never said he was great, so get the f*** out. What I said was that he's an inconsistent goalkeeper who when he plays well is really f***ing good. I disagreed to calling him s***, and I still do, although I must admit it's getting a bit silly.

He's s***. Complete liability for his team.

FFS, they have Dawson at the back. Everything is shit at that club bar couple of players ;)

You lie a lot.

As i said you lie a lot.

Ok, i'll bite.

Gomes is rubbish

nah he's a very good goalie that has played rubbish today.

Convinced you called him 'great' at some point last season too.

Good job on taking quotes from 2008. Come on Ronaldo, you can better than this.

Gomes i rate highly but he's been off form this season. Still think we should stick with him after his heroics last season.

Nothing wrong with that really. Sure the guy makes mistakes, but you take away his mistakes and he's great. You take away mistakes from some goalkeepers and they're still worse than Gomes.

EDIT: Let me just make clear, that he is a fucking clown though  :cheesy:

Guest kingdawson

So Ronaldo brings up a quote from 2008 where i state Gomes is "very good" to prove that i refered to him as "great". Man this guys a genius.

Gomes i rate highly but he's been off form this season. Still think we should stick with him after his heroics last season.

Nothing wrong with that really. Sure the guy makes mistakes, but you take away his mistakes and he's great. You take away mistakes from some goalkeepers and they're still worse than Gomes.

EDIT: Let me just make clear, that he is a fucking clown though  :cheesy:

:lol:

And I'm the fool? :lol:

EDIT: Let me just make clear, that he is a f***ing clown though  :cheesy:

:lol: Fucking hell, give me a break, trying to defend the indefensible. ;)

What's the year got to do with it? You got it wrong. And now you're getting defensive because your completely overhyped team has let down it's army of scumbags once again.

Go on son, you can better than that. What is his team though? An army of...? :lol:

Guest kingdawson

What's the year got to do with it? You got it wrong. And now you're getting defensive because your completely overhyped team has let down it's army of scumbags once again.

You're not that slow are you? i mean i get you're an egotistical peeon that contradicts himself and defends his contradiction with the biggest bunch of horse crap but i didn't see you as being slow.

I'm arguing the fact that you claimed i called him "great". Yes i'm fully aware i've changed my opinion about him and unlike you i won't make up bs excuses to give reason to my change of opinion but never once did i refer to Gomes as great so quit lying. Thank you.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Do you think that's a problem? Do you have a solution?

I'm sure one guy came up with one once.

EDIT: Let me just make clear, that he is a f***ing clown though  :cheesy:

:lol: Fucking hell, give me a break, trying to defend the indefensible. ;)

Stop trying then. :lol:

You can't just 'take out' and ignore his many, many mistakes. They're the precise reason he's fucking shit. He makes mistakes which cost his team goals and games on a regular basis. The fact his team mates bail him out of the shit time and time again doesn't mean you can forget the fact that this fuckstick throws them in his own net. 

He's a s*** keeper.

Never said he was great, so get the f*** out. What I said was that he's an inconsistent goalkeeper who when he plays well is really f***ing good. I disagreed to calling him s***, and I still do, although I must admit it's getting a bit silly.

He's a s*** keeper.

On a similar note, this is Felipao when reading this discussion: