The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

It's plain common sense. I don't imagine most Depor fans would want their team to set out to defend most of the game but at the same time, most would see it as the sensible strategy, and here, Lotina was entirely justified. Great point for them, too bad Jose that your team didn't have the skill to break them down.

It's hilarious/infuriating to read some "long-suffering" Arsenal fans carrying on about ending their "lengthy" cup drought.    :rolleyes:    :rant:

I see from their comments on our Bolton match report that they've still got a huge "we wuz robbed" chip on their shoulder and we've joined Bolton and Stoke as team on their naughty list for not letting them do their Harlem Globetrotters act on us like good little minnows.

Saying that, I guess we want Arsenal to win this one to maximise Europe places this year?

It's hilarious/infuriating to read some "long-suffering" Arsenal fans carrying on about ending their "lengthy" cup drought.    :rolleyes:    :rant:

I see from their comments on our Bolton match report that they've still got a huge "we wuz robbed" chip on their shoulder and we've joined Bolton and Stoke as team on their naughty list for not letting them do their Harlem Globetrotters act on us like good little minnows.

Saying that, I guess we want Arsenal to win this one to maximise Europe places this year?

Absolutely.

It's plain common sense. I don't imagine most Depor fans would want their team to set out to defend most of the game but at the same time, most would see it as the sensible strategy, and here, Lotina was entirely justified. Great point for them, too bad Jose that your team didn't have the skill to break them down.

That said, Depor are one of the most negative teams in la Liga. Still I don't fault teams going defensive when the odds are lopsided. Their duty is to win points, not stuff up big teams' highlights DVDs.

Guest prestonj1989

Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Cole, Poulsen, Spearing, Maxi, Ngog.

I'd rather have our bench tbh.

I wouldn't: Krul, Campbell, Perch, Ferguson, Kuqi, Ranger, Taylor