The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Andrei need's to improve a bit more still but it's good news that he is coming back a little now also Chamakh never 'lost it' like some journo's are making out, he simply got dropped for RvP and never got chance to prove it, after his early season form i want him starting ahead of Bendtner.

Also, a 3 week Van Persie injury i may request odds on him not playing again this season.

Can't believe Mr Wenger isn't playing Szczesny tomorrow either, seemed like the perfect remedy against a, relatively, easy team to show faith in him (and Koscielny for that matter)! Unless he had already told him prior he wouldn't be playing.

Miyaichi is looking very, very good in Holland atm Gash.

Aye i've been watching scouting videos of him weekly and he's looking class, unfortunately he'll be there for a while until he sorts out a Euro passport?

Aye i've been watching scouting videos of him weekly and he's looking class, unfortunately he'll be there for a while until he sorts out a Euro passport?

Chelsea loaned out Alex for 3 years so he could get Dutch citizenship. I'm assuming you'll do the same, or try to get the 'special talent dispensation'. Infact if he continues like this he'll be in the national team soon and might be able to get a work permit anyway.

Chelsea loaned out Alex for 3 years so he could get Dutch citizenship. I'm assuming you'll do the same, or try to get the 'special talent dispensation'. Infact if he continues like this he'll be in the national team soon and might be able to get a work permit anyway.

Did the same with Ivanovic too i think?

I hope we get special dispensation i'd be happy to see him come in this summer and get rid of Rosicky, obviously won't get the special dispensation so soon so perhaps it'll be next summer.

They are a big club, so they wouldn't have a problem getting work permit anyway. The system is corrupt and outdated.

True, fortunately for us, unfairly for others.

They are a big club, so they wouldn't have a problem getting work permit anyway. The system is corrupt and outdated.

Very true Baba. Man U managed to manipulate it to sign those Serbian kids they never bothered with anyway.

Very true Baba. Man U managed to manipulate it to sign those Serbian kids they never bothered with anyway.

Should've bothered with Ljajic (sp?) he'll be decent for years to come. Tosic was alreet but nowt special. At least they got Bebe though.

Should've bothered with Ljajic (sp?) he'll be decent for years to come. Tosic was alreet but nowt special. At least they got Bebe though.

£7m bargain.

Guest kingdawson

Andrei need's to improve a bit more still but it's good news that he is coming back a little now also Chamakh never 'lost it' like some journo's are making out, he simply got dropped for RvP and never got chance to prove it, after his early season form i want him starting ahead of Bendtner.

Also, a 3 week Van Persie injury i may request odds on him not playing again this season.

Arshavin is "coming back a little"? i assume you're basing that purely on his performance vs Barca because other then that he's been ridiculously bad. Don't your fans jeer himnow or is that all changed based on that 1 goal?

Arshavin is "coming back a little"? i assume you're basing that purely on his performance vs Barca because other then that he's been ridiculously bad. Don't your fans jeer himnow or is that all changed based on that 1 goal?

Agree, Arshavin been piss poor this season, I didn't notice him in the League Cup Final until he was being subbed

Guest kingdawson

Agree, Arshavin been piss poor this season, I didn't notice him in the League Cup Final until he was being subbed

He rivals Denilsen and Palacios when it come to misplaced passes (this season anyway).

In truth i do think he's a pretty good player and on his day he's excellent but this season he's been very very poor.

Aye his assist for the goal was shit.  Would've taken Rosicky off miles before him.

Aye his assist for the goal was s***.  Would've taken Rosicky off miles before him.

Lazy player, Arshavin reminds me of Berbatov last season

Aye his assist for the goal was s***.  Would've taken Rosicky off miles before him.

Lazy player, Arshavin reminds me of Berbatov last season

He must be tired from his 9 goals and 16 assists this year. Not bad for a piss poor player.

His productivity can't be argued with though, but he has been a bit better as of late looking like he can be arsed and running for a bit more, that's all i want. Players that are putting the effort in which it didn't seem like he was before!

Also, i don't care what the other fans do i've never jeered an Arsenal player and i think you'll find most Arsenal fans don't.