The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Liverpool look much quicker going forward and are able to get at Man U's back four much more easily.

Scholes and Giggs still look good on the ball but can they close the opposition down?

Got to say I don't even think Scholes and Giggs have been that good by their standards. Gave the ball away on more than one or two occasions.

Scholes has been poor all season.

Liverpool look much quicker going forward and are able to get at Man U's back four much more easily.

Scholes and Giggs still look good on the ball but can they close the opposition down?

Got to say I don't even think Scholes and Giggs have been that good by their standards. Gave the ball away on more than one or two occasions.

But I thought he was timeless?

Come on, man. Sky say he's awesome. Easily Player of the Year.

Guest neesy111

The same way King Kenny is :lol:

Seriously, can we not call them ManUSA? It's f***ing silly man.

Would you prefer to call them United then. :no:

:lol: No. But it's so petty man. Just call them who they are, "Man U" "Manchester United".

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That's a clear, clear red for the Carragher tackle. Fucking dirty cocksucker.

Just been show a replay of the tackle and you can see Nani's bleeding. Horrendous tackle.

Awful, awful challenges

Guest toonarmymia

Seriously, can we not call them ManUSA? It's f***ing silly man.

Would you prefer to call them United then. :no:

Man Cockney?

Wrong. He's been the only classy midfielder that Man Utd have had. Everyone saw a clear example of it only two weeks ago when he came on against Marseilles and Man Utd started dominating. How you spout so much shit I'll never understand.

Nothing ever changes though.

The FA won't amend Carragher's yellow to a red, and comments at half-time are water off a duck's back in terms of practical significance. What a load of horseshit this game can be sometimes!

Guest neesy111

Scholes won POTM at the start of the season. Can't be that bad.

We made him look good.  He's been poor rest of the season tbh.

I did originally say I thought Dowd was doing well, but yeah, how they were just yellows is beyond me really. Suppose he's doing what they always do in the 'big' games. Don't want to 'ruin' it so they give them a bit of leeway, just cautioning them rather than unevening it all very early in the game. Not saying that's the right thing to do at all, though.